1. Love your intellectual replies to the thread. It does not make you look like a ****** :)
    *thumbs up* keep going

2. Love your intellectual replies to the thread. It does not make you look like a ****** :)
    *thumbs up* keep going
    Love the condescending tone you have going on there. It does not make you look like a ****** either. Keep going.

3. Love your intellectual replies to the thread. It does not make you look like a ****** :)
    *thumbs up* keep going

4. Honestly they should do something about level 60 camping lower levels 10 hours/day.

I know two friends who already stopped playing here because they got ebola from geting camped by couple of fat virgins every day.

5. Honestly they should do something about level 60 camping lower levels 10 hours/day.

I know two friends who already stopped playing here because they got ebola from geting camped by couple of fat virgins every day.
    "they gank me, they must be fat virgins".

6. "they gank me, they must be fat virgins".
    It was an example. I just wanted to say they have autism and are bullied irl.

And there is difference between ganking and having satisfaction from spending 10 hours of your life everyday killing lower level players.
    Edited: October 14, 2015

7. and now? people are even voting to extend vanilla for 1month and more so we can live the vanilla days? and they include ganking = )the longer vanilla lasts the worse it gets because there is nothing to do

8. both sides gank. telling horde/ally is better because of reasons is redundant...

Blizzard made it this way. thanks to that hatred between two fraction is always present and you want to repay all pain in world pvp/bg/arena.

go try Elder Scrolls Online. 3 fraction always at war, but no world pvp and no arena... boring like hell and noone gives a **** about pvp after reaching some achievements ...

9. I logged in just to write how wrong you are, in my whole leveling expirience on Lordaeron I have never seen alliance attack anyone in a non 1v1. While hordies atk me if they are 5++ levels higher or have mates, otherwise run.

10. I logged in just to write how wrong you are, in my whole leveling expirience on Lordaeron I have never seen alliance attack anyone in a non 1v1. While hordies atk me if they are 5++ levels higher or have mates, otherwise run.
    LOL i just seen 1 human ******in and 1 human warrior gank a horde shamman way below their levels.

Alliance are always in group(2 or more) and gank horde. Probably some austim kids.

11. I logged in just to write how wrong you are, in my whole leveling expirience on Lordaeron I have never seen alliance attack anyone in a non 1v1. While hordies atk me if they are 5++ levels higher or have mates, otherwise run.
    are you level 10?

i just loged in, came in to blasted lands got killed 3 times by level 60 warlock and shaman, couldnt even resurect because i died on a hill

so i hearthed got to OG, flied to un goro

took me 15 seconds in ungoro to get one shoted by 60 prot warrior

i took quests, started killing dinosaur, after i killed 3 of them level 60 hunter and mage came and killed me

after 5 mins i resurected again just to get killed by the same hunter

and its not like they are mining/doing quests there. they are literally just expresing their autism by hunting lower level players

12. No use crying on forum its just a game and im having my fun this way.

13. No use crying on forum its just a game and im having my fun this way.
    just as much fun it was for the kids in your school to spit on you

but i am not totally blaming you, really. deep within my heart i understand that you want to take revenge and bully others who are no match to you, like you were no match for others during school, it is deep within your consciousness, and accepting this is the first step to understand that getting on the same niveau/level as those who bullied you is the wrong way.

do not give up hope

14. Love the condescending tone you have going on there. It does not make you look like a ****** either. Keep going.
    Well i am a ****** so :)

15. hehe dem mature ragers
    vukodlak and me are just fat virgin kids who never worked yet you guys laid tons of chicks work every day and still have time to come cry and rage on the forum bcs they cant level properly.If u dont like it go on retail and play pve server.

First ... 2345 Last