1. Alliance on Loarderon..

..are Puss**

Either they go ham on you with a group or they bring friends and camp your body if you 1v1 of them.

Rant is over
    Thank you, come again.

€ And of course, we have those LvL 60 Legends who are in 99% of all cases Rets with full PvP Gear who are killing some LvL 30´s in Strnaglethorn *clap*
    Edited: October 13, 2015

2. Same goes for the Horde. Been like that since the start and will always be like that, nothing new.

3. While i leveled on Loarderon i never ever encountered any Horde going 5v1 Ally or some bs like this, and i am lvl 56 right now

All i witnessed was some 5v5 Fights for Questitems and so on.

4. This is right. I saw alot of Alliance groups or high lvl players ganking lowies. Never saw things on that scale on horde side. Its like organized ganking currently

5. hahaha its fun.
    I remember on old lordaeron ganking for 6-8 hours Taren Mill.
    Those were the days.

6. hahaha its fun.
    Could imagine its fun if you never had a gf or got laid, sit in your moms house 24/7 and you do not even know what the meaning of "working" is

7. Somebody got ganked i see.
    Dont worry its not over yet the fun is just begining.

8. Somebody got ganked i see.
    Dont worry its not over yet the fun is just begining.
    you got to be one hell of a genius

why else would i make a rant about you *****s?
    because it is fun, right?

9. Yes you are right.

Alliance is ridiculous. They cant beat equal level so they spend all their time ganking lower levels.

I metl 60 players following me on my mount for +-5 minutes just to kill me when leveling.

They never ever attacked me in fair 1v1 with the same level. Its either in group or 5+ level advantage.

Questing in Blasted Lands/Searing Gorge is impossible during the day when alliance kids are awake.

I saw level 30 hunter in STV near GG doing raptor quests and he was there for 30 minutes. Around 100 higher level horde players passed him and nobody attacked.

0h and I couldnt turn in Tarren Mill quests for hours because all those lvl 60 alliance scrubs ganking low levels.

e: rofl just checked 2 alliance streamers who are online and one of them is in 5 man group killing lower levels and the second was roaming around and only killing lower levels.
    Edited: October 14, 2015

10. its because of the human racial, most alliance player are PvP-er-ish

11. How can you be so mindles?
    I play in alliance and i have never ganked any horde, i even help them kill some mobs when they are low hp. I am currently 60 and i have got ganked a lot by horde, always 6-7 levels higher or 2v1. I also saw alliance doing same thing. Both sides are like that and why do you even complain? I saw many alliance complaining about horde ganking them 2v1 3v1 or even more and then they call for their lvl 60 friends and they camp the crap out of horde(same goes for other side). So please, stop whining about stupid things and play game.

12. you got to be one hell of a genius

why else would i make a rant about you *****s?
    because it is fun, right?
    Its fun to see you worked up over this still its just a game try to relax...when u arent ganked hahahaha

13. I am multiboxer and I KOS alliance.

Tis epic fun since I never did kill ally but when I was levelin every higher ally tried to attack me.

Now the tides have turned.

I am slave no more to alliance anymore.Loktar`ogar.

14. While i leveled on Loarderon i never ever encountered any Horde going 5v1 Ally or some bs like this, and i am lvl 56 right now

All i witnessed was some 5v5 Fights for Questitems and so on.
    I never encountered ally going 5v1 against horde, but I have seen (and participated) in horde going 3-4v1 against alliance (as a horde player).

It works the same both sides. You either get over it or keep complaining like a brat.

Try switching sides, in a few weeks a "Horde on Lordaeron*" thread will pop up.

123 ... Last