1. Yup, frostwolf is becoming sargeras. We had to merge sargeras into frostwolf to save it, now it is time to merge lordaeron into frostwolf to save it again.
    Lmao right cause mop and wrath works together but i get your joke :D

2. It's not the same since the raids are gonna be harder and it's gonna be the experience that most people wanted! A true wrath experience for once! I look forward to it to be honest! Perhaps buffed naxx, Full scripted Ulduar, ICC no buff! It's gonna be fun! Altho you can apply this argument to Cata and MOP? It's old so move on to WOD then? Go play and prepare for Legion? :)
    Completely wrong. First of all, we all played wotlk for so many years. Second of all, game looks hideous and outdated in every single way (with or without new character models), and that "special experience" is not so special regardless of all hard work developers invested in there. It's just outdated client and outdated game, no matter what they do or what u say. And last part; MoP is still quite new. Personally I think it's way better than WoD, but regardless of my opinion, it's the newest expansion here, and should be main focus. Once they apply decent patches here (if they ever do), you'll see significant population increase all over again.

3. Completely wrong. First of all, we all played wotlk for so many years. Second of all, game looks hideous and outdated in every single way (with or without new character models), and that "special experience" is not so special regardless of all hard work developers invested in there. It's just outdated client and outdated game, no matter what they do or what u say. And last part; MoP is still quite new. Personally I think it's way better than WoD, but regardless of my opinion, it's the newest expansion here, and should be main focus. Once they apply decent patches here (if they ever do), you'll see significant population increase all over again.
    They already made up their minds what they are focusing so... We have different opinions so :) I love wrath and you have some other opinion :)

4. They already made up their minds what they are focusing so... We have different opinions so :) I love wrath and you have some other opinion :)
    Not everyone loves WoTLK, some people (like me) like it more modern. What Torcida1950 is trying to state is that.

5. They already made up their minds what they are focusing so... We have different opinions so :) I love wrath and you have some other opinion :)
    sry dint know how to delete this.. clicked quote by mistake :-((
    Edited: October 18, 2015

6. Not everyone loves WoTLK, some people (like me) like it more modern. What Torcida1950 is trying to state is that.
    Yeah i get his point don't worry :)

sry dint know how to delete this.. clicked quote by mistake :-((
    Lol it's okay man :)

7. Exactly that... Don't get me wrong neither... I don't hate WOTLK. In fact, I played on Lordaeron for years. I'm glad for all those players who chose to play there and still like ti that they made all those fixes. But what pisses me off is that we have very few decent fixes on MoP. And what's frustrating even more is that they dont give a **** about PVP at all. Year and a half after PTR, we don't have all arenas, and we have only 5 BGs. Not to mention only 3 work as intended, with zero interest of fixing it, or releasing new ones. And buff stacking and class fixes... I don't even touch on that subject...
    I mean, I know about other options, I know perfectly good one, but this has been my home for years, I don't want to leave all my friends behind. Plus the community here is the best one I've seen. We just need to see some effort from developers to fix something other than 8 years old game. And they ned to realize that wow is more than PVE. I'd like to have both.

8. Exactly that... Don't get me wrong neither... I don't hate WOTLK. In fact, I played on Lordaeron for years. I'm glad for all those players who chose to play there and still like ti that they made all those fixes. But what pisses me off is that we have very few decent fixes on MoP. And what's frustrating even more is that they dont give a **** about PVP at all. Year and a half after PTR, we don't have all arenas, and we have only 5 BGs. Not to mention only 3 work as intended, with zero interest of fixing it, or releasing new ones. And buff stacking and class fixes... I don't even touch on that subject...
    I mean, I know about other options, I know perfectly good one, but this has been my home for years, I don't want to leave all my friends behind. Plus the community here is the best one I've seen. We just need to see some effort from developers to fix something other than 8 years old game. And they ned to realize that wow is more than PVE. I'd like to have both.
    Well you can't please them all i supposed? I agree with your opinion somewhat and your concerns but i can't do much :D

9. So Every time a thread is opened regarding the lack of attention mop is given ,I always see this 2 wotlk fanboys posting,like Why do you even wanna post on the forum of the expansion you guys no longer play.And tbh if warmane devs had at least given like 50% attention to what they gave to Lordaeron . Frostwolf will have quite higher population. But they didn't So I would say ggwp warmane

10. So Every time a thread is opened regarding the lack of attention mop is given ,I always see this 2 wotlk fanboys posting,like Why do you even wanna post on the forum of the expansion you guys no longer play.And tbh if warmane devs had at least given like 50% attention to what they gave to Lordaeron . Frostwolf will have quite higher population. But they didn't So I would say ggwp warmane
    IKR, i dont even click on wotlk or cata forums, because i dont play those expantions, i dont have anything to do with them, but everytime i see wotlk guys here saying "muh wotlk" "muh acient exp" "wotlk is better" "go to lordaeron lol" "ill kill lich king by 19824th time"

11. i know this kinda off-topic...but whatever..I MISS U CAYLARA ! :"(

12. All we need is some content for PVP. Bgs, Arenas, something new. Its become so fkin boring here.

13. So Every time a thread is opened regarding the lack of attention mop is given ,I always see this 2 wotlk fanboys posting,like Why do you even wanna post on the forum of the expansion you guys no longer play.And tbh if warmane devs had at least given like 50% attention to what they gave to Lordaeron . Frostwolf will have quite higher population. But they didn't So I would say ggwp warmane
    Well for a long peroid it was not Kaer who actually ruled the realm so it could be that reason Lord is more successful cause change of leadership as well as it's his project of some sort... MOP wouldn't even exist if Kaer was in charge (which he has mentioned before) so... Afaik Hermes opened MOP to make some quick cash and then leave the server for good but that was stopped... Altho you can't really take it all out on a single person (the previous in ''halfish'' command of Warmane since Kaer had the main position). Altho that's not what the thread is about.. I just enjoyed wotlk the most if you wanna call people fanboys for it then do so :P Well i care for the people who actually still play for the realm but i suppose people neglect that i actually spend A LOT of time playing MOP so i know the problems in it as well..

IKR, i dont even click on wotlk or cata forums, because i dont play those expantions, i dont have anything to do with them, but everytime i see wotlk guys here saying "muh wotlk" "muh acient exp" "wotlk is better" "go to lordaeron lol" "ill kill lich king by 19824th time"
    This argument can be applied to any expansion... Omg Vanlia, Omg TBC, Omg Wotlk, Omg Cata, Omg Mop, you see my point right? There's always gonna be people who says ''THIS EXPANSION IS THE BEST'' or ''LOL YOU PLAY THAT **** EXPANSION? COME THIS EXPANSION'' sooo... This is nothing new really... People play what expansion that fits them really but i understand why people left... Which is why i changed servers :)

All we need is some content for PVP. Bgs, Arenas, something new. Its become so fkin boring here.
    Well overall they need new content, that's why the population is bored in the first place :)

14. All we need is some content for PVP. Bgs, Arenas, something new. Its become so fkin boring here.
    This is very important need yes, and all the old content added so ppl have something to distract themselves with. I may not pvp ever again until they fix the freeeeekin battlegrounds exception feature though. Fricken bug would probably take a qualified dev 10 mins to fix, but why do I think it'll take 5 more years to see that thing work.

15. Kelthu bro, Im just playing mop for 2 reasons:

1)its the last exp i can play for free without having a sea of bugs
    2) im not done with it, i havent seen all its content

that, but regardless cata, or wotlk (didnt play tbc or original) im done with them, just that.

Ergo, the "argument" (because it wasnt one) CANT be applied in my case to all exp's.

First ... 2345 Last