1. Frostwolf is becoming Sargeras

Yeh man, I remember when i began here just after the moltdown I made my chars in sargeras, eventually sargeras died... why? i dont recall why.
    The same thing is slowly happening with fw (long queues, deserted vendors/cities), can we stop this? well the history speaks by itself.

rip in peperonni.
    (i wont play a xpax like 8 years old).

2. that must be cuz of you ...
    you were playing before moltdown - moltdown happened
    you were on sargeras - sarg died
    you are on frostwolf - fw is dying

3. I wasnt here before moltdown, I came here because the instants. Also "Correlation does not imply causation"

4. Here are still enough Players online so dont talk about "die" or "dead" server pls.
    I personal wait now until 10.11.2015 and then i see what happen. ( until then they told us they will open the first new low lvl contend ). Im happy if the the dungeons/raids come, and im more happy if really happen what they say :)

But until that i log in from time to time.

Edit:
    And i also have the feeling Spark* really care about Mop, and he want to make it better. But i also think hes maby "alone in the dark" -atm.

*a Dev from Warmane.

5. Most people are just waiting for end game content. you'll see when we have SoO and Prideful there will be ques.

6. Ty for you words, theres still hope then, lets keep the kid ALIVE!

7. 3,5k players online at peak hours, id say Frostwolf is still far from becoming deserted

8. 3,5k players online at peak hours, id say Frostwolf is still far from becoming deserted
    You can clearly see a trend.
    Few months back we had 5000 players and a queue during prime time.

The lack of content and the lack of fixes is clearly helping in a decline of population.

9. Actually the peak is 4,5k ( reached sunday afternoon)
    1 month ago the peak was 5k + 500 que, but it was the last days of summer + 1 new boss added + PvP season close to end.

10. The realm is certainly going downhill. Many of the old players i knew have become inactive because there is nothing to do. Bugtracker is ignored while they add leveling quest 'content'. Class fixes are far and between, usually focusing on classes that are already topping the charts.

All we can do is hope for some love from Warmane, and try to keep ingame activities fun even tho we have to do the same **** every day/week because we have had the same content (talking bg maps, raids, zones, endgame stuff) for months and months. The new patch is a good sign, and hopefuly SoO / Prideful will not be far behind.

11. Also another possible reason is players are not playing due to the numerous exploiters that came from Sargeras. frostwolf has exploits then they were fixed.
    but when the Sargeras merge happened you had fully geared players transferred to frostwolf, teleport hacks, -0- dmg exploiters yes gm and such are doing their part to rid us of this filth. but i question the seriousness of MOP since the new WOTLK server nothing else seems to matter. yeah some patches of little bugs.

example: how about you out lvling or just out questing and not flagged yet you cant mount due to the old old combat bug thats back.
    or certain spells work once then cd is done yet you cant use again till your char dies to reset. but this is not blizzard its a private server so that happens.
    or the main reason as i stated above exploiters in bg's bouncing from bases to base using a hack teleporting how?
    AB seems to be the main one. or speed hacks you see chars zipping like on a gogo gadgit speedpill or something. would i stay and log in everyday when thats happening? prob not. i do tho
    im just waiting to see if we get past nov/december with out any type of wiping....

i am concerned tho on the pro pve aspect this server seems to be headed towards. just look at the new point system
    it favors raiders > pvper's. totally not cool
    how many achievements can u get from pvping??? how many achievements can you get from raiiding ? alot more of the latter.

donators used to have special hue's on there forums names not any longer.
    but are certain donators being given special hush hush rights? in game?
    Edited: October 14, 2015

12. They seem to be more concerned fixing low lvl quests (that you can skip because it takes literally 10 minutes to level up beyond them being useful).

Not to mention there are no game masters online, pretty much ever? Yesterday the alliance honor vendors were bugged underground by horde players ALL DAY, and nothing was done. Why? Because there are no GMs.

13. ... or the main reason as i stated above exploiters in bg's bouncing from bases to base using a hack teleporting how?
    AB seems to be the main one. or speed hacks you see chars zipping like on a gogo gadgit speedpill or something. would i stay and log in everyday when thats happening? prob not. i do tho ...
    in the last 2 months I have played 516 Bgs and in 7 or 8 of them there were speed/fly hackers

14. Also another possible reason is players are not playing due to the numerous exploiters that came from Sargeras. frostwolf has exploits then they were fixed.
    but when the Sargeras merge happened you had fully geared players transferred to frostwolf, teleport hacks, -0- dmg exploiters yes gm and such are doing their part to rid us of this filth. but i question the seriousness of MOP since the new WOTLK server nothing else seems to matter. yeah some patches of little bugs.

example: how about you out lvling or just out questing and not flagged yet you cant mount due to the old old combat bug thats back.
    or certain spells work once then cd is done yet you cant use again till your char dies to reset. but this is not blizzard its a private server so that happens.
    or the main reason as i stated above exploiters in bg's bouncing from bases to base using a hack teleporting how?
    AB seems to be the main one. or speed hacks you see chars zipping like on a gogo gadgit speedpill or something. would i stay and log in everyday when thats happening? prob not. i do tho
    im just waiting to see if we get past nov/december with out any type of wiping....

i am concerned tho on the pro pve aspect this server seems to be headed towards. just look at the new point system
    it favors raiders > pvper's. totally not cool
    how many achievements can u get from pvping??? how many achievements can you get from raiiding ? alot more of the latter.

donators used to have special hue's on there forums names not any longer.
    but are certain donators being given special hush hush rights? in game?
    Well, in my case i dont see hacks that much.

15. 1000 people on MOP at the moment, 1400 on two Wrath servers and 2000 on Lodearon. A lot less players than there used to be, and you can see it in game in the empty cities and long ques for BGs. 15 min ques for a half geared ally team against a horde premade again. I'd say MOP is dying on this server.

123 ... Last