1. Well, the 5.4.8 client + first wave of ported dungeons will be released at the end of the month. Not too sure about ToT HC though.
    Any references? How do you know this info?

2. Any references? How do you know this info?
    Spark / Skybro has posted a few replies on other threads, I suggest you go look for them.

3. Hmm thanks, can you point me to the thread for my reference please?

4. Dev log, and Spark had posted in this thread about it but for some reason deleted the response (pls no ban for pointing it out)

5. Can't wait for Prideful to come. Hopefully soon

6. Do you really take serious those numbers that "represent" current number of active players on each realm? I even heard on one of dodgykebab videos that Kaer admited that they put false numbers on active users. But I just can't remember in which video. Why don't you think they can't do the same now for FW? A lot of QQ threads on forum means something. Situation on FW is bad, less and less people active, earlier we had 30 people online in guilds, now barely any. I don't even log in anymore until something drastic change. And then someone come and say to me that the population is not decreasing, yeah right...
    Edited: October 16, 2015

7. Do you really take serious those numbers that "represent" current number of active players on each realm? I even heard on one of dodgykebab videos that Kaer admited that they put false numbers on active users. But I just can't remember in which video. Why don't you thing they can't do the same now for FW? A lot of QQ threads on forum means something. Situation on FW is bad, less and less people active, earlier we had 30 people online in guilds, now barely any. I don't even log in anymore until something drastic change. And then someone come and say to me that the population is not decreasing, yeah right...
    The staff is aware the the population is SLIGHTLY decreasing.

8. The staff is aware the the population is SLIGHTLY decreasing.
    Well MOP is getting updates ''soon'' TM (the 5.4.8 patch is underway and some HOF bosses i saw were released). So it's not completely left in the dust even tho many believe that... Focus now is Wrath and making it complete so i guess MOP gotta deal with a bit slower dev time :)

9. And... yeah, that's it. You can close the thread.

10. Maybe people are finally getting sick of doing 2-3x the damage they're supposed to be doing. Oh wait, nah nah they're not. People like easy. Y'all should come over to lordearon. You guys complain but take a look at the server. Stop being in denial that it's "okay". I loved mop on retail, this is not mop I'm sorry to break it to you.

11. I will never play wotlk again. Where is the fun in doing all the same things again? I'll just rather wait for miracle instead of playing something that is 7 years old.

12. I will never play wotlk again. Where is the fun in doing all the same things again? I'll just rather wait for miracle instead of playing something that is 7 years old.
    It's not the same since the raids are gonna be harder and it's gonna be the experience that most people wanted! A true wrath experience for once! I look forward to it to be honest! Perhaps buffed naxx, Full scripted Ulduar, ICC no buff! It's gonna be fun! Altho you can apply this argument to Cata and MOP? It's old so move on to WOD then? Go play and prepare for Legion? :)

13. to gove an exmple,
    say horde are winning AB 3 bases or even 4 bases capped red, instantly all bases go blue and you cant keep up with them some reason theres alliance at every bases every time.
    now yeah that can be normal but 8/10 bg's no

another exmple was in AB bs base capped the flag was 3 horde vs 1 alli instantly yeah instantly a mage popped up directly next to me a dk then a rogue just like all 3 came our of invisablility thats is not normal u see them running to the flag yeah but not no pooof hi im here instantly 3
    now
    im seeing that white gyphon mount 1 person on it then he dismounts and instantly there s not 1 player but 2 wtf...

14. to gove an exmple,
    say horde are winning AB 3 bases or even 4 bases capped red, instantly all bases go blue and you cant keep up with them some reason theres alliance at every bases every time.
    now yeah that can be normal but 8/10 bg's no

another exmple was in AB bs base capped the flag was 3 horde vs 1 alli instantly yeah instantly a mage popped up directly next to me a dk then a rogue just like all 3 came our of invisablility thats is not normal u see them running to the flag yeah but not no pooof hi im here instantly 3
    now
    im seeing that white gyphon mount 1 person on it then he dismounts and instantly there s not 1 player but 2 wtf...
    u fkin w0t m8

15. Yup, frostwolf is becoming sargeras. We had to merge sargeras into frostwolf to save it, now it is time to merge lordaeron into frostwolf to save it again.

First 12345 Last