1. Ahhhh so we have a PvE player here. Really stop talking about PvP rofl. Don't even try it please.
    Only because something isn't reportet, doesnt mean it's not op.
    But ye typical pve player. Im done discussing with you about PvP since i even saw in your armory that you didnt even do 1 single arena game.
    You kept saying how affliction deals way too much damage.
    I have more than enough experience telling if spells work as they should or not (which they more or less do).
    Yeah, I did no arena game this season. I only did before the Armory got fixed. Go figure.
    Still, my point stands.
    I claim that warlock damage is in no way op because of bugged spells, based, among other things, on months of logs.
    Your proof is literally nothing but you crying about it being op based on nothing but your rants.
    You can't show anything except your rating. But that's completely meaningless. If anything, it generates confirmation bias. You have the hardest time against warlocks, so they MUST be bugged.

EDIT: Damn warlocks are so op, their pets have never been working, and a whole spec is beyond unplayable. That's so OP.
    Edited: October 14, 2015

2. Affli lock damage is lower than intended due to Agony snapshoting bug + pet issues. If you can't beat a warlock then you're just bad. There is nothing OP about warlocks.

3. I agre with you buddy...but i want to know why locks are making too much dmg in few seconds....if u know pls report that...its not possible warlock to be overhealed in 3s with priest..i dont know about other healers,but i got serious problems with afliction locks...and one more thing when we speak about retail,locks max rating was 1,7 k in 2s....no one was playing locks in 2s ...

4. Warlock defense force in full swing

MOVE ALONG NOTHING IS WRONG !

5. really embarrassing if you cant even accept that your class is broken.

6. Yet no one provides any credible evidence of one being bugged other than "Buff stacking" or blaming the server in its entirety. Arbitrary numbers without any statistics aren't going to cut it. Just one more clickbait thread.

#JustWarmaneThings

7. As I've said, you are yet to prove anything.

8. cant hold it anymore and got to post, i played lock pve wise mostly and went to 2.2 only here with aff by jsut simply capping it for griev, stopped upon reaching full griev... so far i reported the "agony snapshoting" bug 4 months ago, which can either be used as positive pvp wise (los n burst) but also it ****s off every skileld lock since their gameplay literally has nothing to do with its retail way.anyway jsut my 5cents

PVP (affliction wise only)
    Pros for locks :
    Observer can silence thru LoS, making pet control something u dont have to care about at all
    u can pop ur bursts after agoyn reaches 10 stacks jsut to get full benefit from its dynamic scaling, which still is stupid as **** to do in real games...

Cons for locks :
    agony doesnt snapshot? :D
    pets do near to zero damage
    soulburn souslwap has ZERO benefit from haste (might be fixed alrdy not playing lock anymore) - so u gotta hardcast to get haste effects runing

conclusions :
    haste may be overscaling, literally not working proeprly at all , im clueless about haste mechanics changes after cata so cant say a **** here, it might be the issue

especially for 3s, if buffstacking isnt fully fixed yet (coulnt test out yet), u know u can get 3x 10% sp buff in 3s, swhich might lead to locks owning 3s, but not liek they didnt owned 3s retailwise...

anyway

formulas for mastery were correct when i tested it last time
    forumlas for sp scaling were correct when i tested it last time

(lets say 1 month ago)

so, at the end, there might be some PVP wise bugs making locks OP im not aware about, i just listed stuff i know about, i might even forget something, but i stopped playing my affli pve wise since without agony snapshot the spec is totally about nothing...

and yeah better not talking bout demo, but even there was little improvements lately, dps of demo is starting to be 50% viable at least lol (yeah no way to raid with it seriously yet)

anyway i would like to also c what EXACTLY is meant to be OP BUGGED on locks, like WHAT SPELL, WHAT MECHANIC, WHAT EXACTLY and u can be sure ill test it and report it if its rlly the case

sry for the typos, was typing in a hurry

9. ROFLMAO

Sorry but it seems like you never played retail. And if you did, you played around 1.5-1.8k mmr. Otherwise you wouldn't talk so much senseless sh*t. I really ****ing hate ppl who defend their classes which are op but you're the hardness "lock is okey" Are you fuc*ing kidding me ? Lock is broken and by far more op than it was on retail. Maybe you are just one of this locks on warmane who are happy to hit 2k first time.

please ... never really NEVER write in this forum again. Thanks

About warriors : as the most classes on frostwolf its betther than on retail ofc. I would also say OP but tbh the completly dmg on frostwolf is OP. There are just some classes that are COMPLETLY op = broken, like locks ... tbh i don't know any other class who is that strong in 3s atm. You gonna solo the whole enemy team. But at least you can stop a warrior.
    I can't stop laughing, dude why are you so bad as a player ?! I'm not defending my class / spec ! I said that i tested almost averything and i reported all bugs i found since i started playing here (Since Stormstout days), i said too that if the guy could explain more i'll be ready to do more testing and report all things i will find.
    Stop attacking ppl like you did, you are only hurting yourself.

There are the + bugs known :
    - Optical Blast : Silence through pilar...etc. (LoS problem).
    - The possibility to regen Soul shardes by killing pets/Gardians with Drain Soul.

And some of the - ones :
    - Agony snapshoting issues.
    - Pets/Gardians not inheriting stats correctly from their master. (Damge loss)
    - Soul burn : Soul swap : UA and Agony don't benifit from warlock's haste.
    - Soul burn : Teleport not immune player to the snars.

And more that affects the 3 specs (Demono/Destro/Affli).
    I'm trying to be as fairplay as possible so calm down and try not to humiliate yourself.

(Sorry for my poor English :p )

10. So u just want to say that is normal 10 milion dmg in 10 sec on 3 targets?....just 1 question for everyone who is saying that everything is normal...did u ever play vs lock afli in 2s or 3s or u just defending your class? did u ever play retail?...DMG from aflicition lock is not normal thing...and stop saying that lock need more,more and more...damn people!...

11. So u just want to say that is normal 10 milion dmg in 10 sec on 3 targets?....just 1 question for everyone who is saying that everything is normal...did u ever play vs lock afli in 2s or 3s or u just defending your class? did u ever play retail?...DMG from aflicition lock is not normal thing...and stop saying that lock need more,more and more...damn people!...
    Do you have any proof of that "10m in 10 sec on 3 targets" ?
    It's doable yes, but on a minimum of 6-7 targets with Flask/potion/Zerk up.
    OR : on 3 dummys LEL.

12. the big dmg comes from buffstacking and haste .....every warlock plays with shamy=Sp buffstack....and considering that haste is bugged as hell, there you go. Ive seen 48 sec agony and 28sec Unstable in pvp ....so locks dont bother to refresh dots as they should, they just spam fear and Malefic grasp=profit

13. the big dmg comes from buffstacking and haste .....every warlock plays with shamy=Sp buffstack....and considering that haste is bugged as hell, there you go. Ive seen 48 sec agony and 28sec Unstable in pvp ....so locks dont bother to refresh dots as they should, they just spam fear and Malefic grasp=profit
    Yep, i forgot to notice that, Haste is bugged with Dots/Hots, it reduces the time between ticks and extend the duration of the Dot/Hot, so it's not only affecting Affli but other classes such as Sp, Moonkin and of course the gods "RestoDroods".
    Why so much hate against Affli !!!! :'( :'( :'(

14. Yep, i forgot to notice that, Haste is bugged with Dots/Hots, it reduces the time between ticks and extend the duration of the Dot/Hot, so it's not only affecting Affli but other classes such as Sp, Moonkin and of course the gods "RestoDroods".
    Why so much hate against Affli !!!! :'( :'( :'(
    rdruid are gods ? wow lol ... the healing amount from druids isn't by far that good as it is for shamans ( im talking about 3s now btw since noone cares about 2s ) So atm Rshams are top tier in 3s.

And btw haste isn't that useful anymore as rdruid since you have "Soul of the forest" But ye you wanna cry now because a druid who has like 50k regworth crits in arena has increased haste on his hots ? tzz ive to laugh.

Noone cares about sp, moonkin and other classes. You can actually beat them instead of a lock who just crosskill in every bracket within seconds.

15. So you don't even know what is bugged about cyclone. That's nice.
    Also, I never lost to a druid.
    Moreover, unlike you, I did a lot of numbercrunching.
    You are still nothing but a sore loser who has no point whatsoever, apart from "I have x rating, so I must be right" after getting PTSD from losing to locks.
    Feel free to post any kind of real evidence. Until that, you are just a ragekid who can't take getting beaten.
    u never lost to a druid? what are u rank 1 professional warlock who never ever lose??? lol? haha..plz buddy..what is your warlock name where u play..probably u troll ppl around with that statement of yours? :)

First 1234 ... Last