1. rdruid are gods ? wow lol ... the healing amount from druids isn't by far that good as it is for shamans ( im talking about 3s now btw since noone cares about 2s ) So atm Rshams are top tier in 3s.

And btw haste isn't that useful anymore as rdruid since you have "Soul of the forest" But ye you wanna cry now because a druid who has like 50k regworth crits in arena has increased haste on his hots ? tzz ive to laugh.

Noone cares about sp, moonkin and other classes. You can actually beat them instead of a lock who just crosskill in every bracket within seconds.
    What are you talking about ? Take a look to the last changelog ? RestoShams were nerfed, no more op HST (Now bugged negatively).
    SoTF gives you 100% Haste for the next used spell ; So haste given by your gear or by the SoTF talent ==> The same thing.
    Let's not talk about the SoTF + Efflorescence... And you say that Rdroods are not gods ? Srsly dude !
    Edited: October 14, 2015

2. lol, it's a funny thread.
    People were QQing about Warriors, FDKs, Boomys and Frost mages before... Now it's the time for locks i guess :D dunno if you want to believe but classes are pretty unbalanced, some of main spells are broken and some other are OP. If you guys think that sth is wrong with a class/spell or anything else just go to bugtracker and report with ur proof and stop crying at forums.

3. u never lost to a druid? what are u rank 1 professional warlock who never ever lose??? lol? haha..plz buddy..what is your warlock name where u play..probably u troll ppl around with that statement of yours? :)
    It's nice to see that people are reading through the whole topic before commenting.

4. Dude...i dont got feel that i am the dummy in these case...cause i am playing holy priest ...People who are playing 1 button clases need to be called dummy..u understand me what i mean...atm i dont have proof,but i will start soon with screen shots on forums...

5. What are you talking about ? Take a look to the last changelog ? RestoShams were nerfed, no more op HST (Now bugged negatively).
    SoTF gives you 100% Haste for the next used spell ; So haste given by your gear or by the SoTF talent ==> The same thing.
    Let's not talk about the SoTF + Efflorescence... And you say that Rdroods are not gods ? Srsly dude !
    Aight buddy, if you can't handle rsham on warmane your just a bad player. Sorry that i know how rdruid must work. efflorescence .. are you dumb LOL ? My swiftmend heal is low as fck. I have to hardcast like a disc priest as rdruid on this server. Only way that rdruid survive against classes like locks etc. here is because they just running around pillars. If you have a open field arena like lordearon against locks you are just dead. No chance to win since you simply cant outheal that. I played rsham by myself against the r1 rsham lock teams and raped them easily with a warrior on my side. As rdruid i still won but it's way harder. The only reason how i actually can beat rsham lock teams here on my druid is, because 99% of them are just completly bad. And with completly bad i mean not even 2k on retail. Sorry but thats a fact. Tomsawyer r1 warlock in 2s who miss 50% of his shadowfurys. Also his silences after i casted a clone just make me cry irl. But ye thats r1 as warlock on warmane.
    Edited: October 15, 2015

6. Aight buddy, if you can't handle locks on warmane your just a bad player.
    /thread???

I'm surprised people even give a **** about the PVP on MOP anymore!

7. /thread???

I'm surprised people even give a **** about the PVP on MOP anymore!
    Trolls & *****s give a ****
    Normal PvP'rs, PvE'rs & normal retail players don't give a **** anymore

8. Aight buddy, if you can't handle rsham on warmane your just a bad player. Sorry that i know how rdruid must work. efflorescence .. are you dumb LOL ? My swiftmend heal is low as fck. I have to hardcast like a disc priest as rdruid on this server. Only way that rdruid survive against classes like locks etc. here is because they just running around pillars. If you have a open field arena like lordearon against locks you are just dead. No chance to win since you simply cant outheal that. I played rsham by myself against the r1 rsham lock teams and raped them easily with a warrior on my side. As rdruid i still won but it's way harder. The only reason how i actually can beat rsham lock teams here on my druid is, because 99% of them are just completly bad. And with completly bad i mean not even 2k on retail. Sorry but thats a fact. Tomsawyer r1 warlock in 2s who miss 50% of his shadowfurys. Also his silences after i casted a clone just make me cry irl. But ye thats r1 as warlock on warmane.
    Nothing more to add, it seems like you are stubborn as a personn, you still talking about rating and r1 ! We don't give a **** about that, this thread was to talk about Affli/War, not about your skill or the skill of others, we understand you are a pgm and from on high you allow yourself to judge the skill of ppl... pathetic.
    I'll stop answering by repeating that nothing is broking withthe spell formulas (Affli spells) i retested it yesterday night.

Tschuss.

9. Trolls & *****s give a ****
    Normal PvP'rs, PvE'rs & normal retail players don't give a **** anymore
    "normal pvp'rs" kk i guess you overread all the QQ about frostwolf is dieing and no fixes at all. gr8 m8

Nothing more to add, it seems like you are stubborn as a personn, you still talking about rating and r1 ! We don't give a **** about that, this thread was to talk about Affli/War, not about your skill or the skill of others, we understand you are a pgm and from on high you allow yourself to judge the skill of ppl... pathetic.
    I'll stop answering by repeating that nothing is broking withthe spell formulas (Affli spells) i retested it yesterday night.

Tschuss.
    at least i can talk about the game while i played on max rating means i see the classes played on max level ( max level for warmane lel ) while you can talk about 1.5 mmr locks who cant do **** thats why they look weak.

10. If any of you think all the classes are broken on the server you need to raise a ticket in the bug tracker, commenting/flaming/trolling on posts like these are pointless and is getting us no where.

11. If any of you think all the classes are broken on the server you need to raise a ticket in the bug tracker, commenting/flaming/trolling on posts like these are pointless and is getting us no where.
    Whats the point of making reports at bugtracker? We saw last ''big'' update with 10 spell/skill fixes.Thats 2 month job..

12. u guys havent mentioned about fire mages yet? coz ive seen this one gnome mage 360k mage easily burst down a 500k lock, war & rogue. Believe it.

13. u guys havent mentioned about fire mages yet? coz ive seen this one gnome mage 360k mage easily burst down a 500k lock, war & rogue. Believe it.

489 ilvl mage B===D, people in Prideful barely managed to get 100k crits lol

14. 489 ilvl mage B===D, people in Prideful barely managed to get 100k crits lol

PLEASE...
    Better fix wotlk

15. PLEASE...
    Better fix wotlk
    MOP damage has always been overscaling and broken beyond believe with set bonuses, buff stacking and a wide variety of things to combine it :P

First 12345 ... Last