1. Nothing is bugged on Frostwolf. It's your own computer or internet or whatever that is not working properly.
    The best answer I ever saw in years. You made me smile, literally.

2. Nothing is bugged on Frostwolf. It's your own computer or internet or whatever that is not working properly.
    Comment of the year. Will be copy pasting this in all the x class is OP/I'm a scrub and cant play against this x class threads.

3. Really? With all the bugs Frostwolf has to offer, do you think anyone would even care if you have Gladiator title? It seems you want to be seen wearing a Gladiator title knowing that you only got it with the help of positive bugs? Yea, go ahead and take arenas seriously.

Everyone take a look at the PvP ladder of Frostwolf. More than 50% of overpowered classes are included in top 50. It's always like this on Molten/Warmane. It's only a place for positively bugged classes. It's clearly a joke.

In any event, I blame WARMANE for every negative experiences we have. If they only prioritized fixing all the class bugs first instead of adding more PvE content, we would never have this kinds of debate and threads. Just think how it is knowing all the classes are fixed. There would be a real competition, the way it should be, and we will all love it.

I lost all my 2200 rating achievement on every bracket, I lost 230,000+ Honorable Kills! I almost got The Bloodthirsty title. And I lost a lot of friends on that tragic day Molten got Hijacked.

We the players from MOLTEN deserve what we always wanted, a class bug free realm. THEN PLAYERS LIKE YOU, THAT DEFEND THEIR OWN CLASS JUST TO CONFUSE AND HIDE THE TRUTH FROM EVERYONE ARE RUINING EVERYTHING! Just so that you could keep your own selfish fun.
    You are flat out ******ed.

4. Nothing is bugged on Frostwolf. It's your own computer or internet or whatever that is not working properly. Frostwolf is a 100% perfectly working server.
    *Looks at Warmane devs*
    Did I say it good? Plz dont't kill me! I'll try to make them stop D:!!

Seriously tho you guys arguining about a game =D Rage your *** off, take chill pill, then just leave the game for a few months and pray to whatever there is to pray to that it will be better ;)
    Your qoute made me day.. Comment of the year ''Nothing is bugged on Frostwolf. It's your own computer or internet or whatever that is not working properly. Frostwolf is a 100% perfectly working server.'' LMAOOOO Riiiiiighttt... XD

You are flat out ******ed.
    She's actually telling the truth... It's been like this for ages... Look at warriors and the usage of fury set bonus XDD So ****ing op and ridicelous XD + Arms is also well... Yeah very played in arenas with monks especially :P

5. She's actually telling the truth... It's been like this for ages... Look at warriors and the usage of fury set bonus XDD So ****ing op and ridicelous XD + Arms is also well... Yeah very played in arenas with monks especially :P
    She was talking about warlocks.
    It has been tested multiple times by devs, and they concluded that the spell formulas work as intended (feel free to check bugtracker to verify that).
    You should actually read the posts before responding to them.

6. Warlocks are bad.
    Everybody complains about a random 200 k chaos bolt.
    It costs an ember and has 3 sec cast time, come on!
    And it deals like 70 k normally.
    It's 200 k, if the warlock is 522 and aiming at contender set player.
    And then only if the warlock has used all his/her cooldowns.

Then you see a fire mage instant spell doing 30 k ticks, but that's ok, because 200k>30 k.

When I play I am deffinitely more scared of mages than warlocks.

People are just mad you can no longer swifty macro a warlock to death while /loling at them :(
    Oh wait... you still can.

At the same time druids has Ysera's gift.
    Which is like passive glyphed, set bonused rogue's recuperate.

7. Warlocks are bad.
    Everybody complains about a random 200 k chaos bolt.
    It costs an ember and has 3 sec cast time, come on!
    And it deals like 70 k normally.
    It's 200 k, if the warlock is 522 and aiming at contender set player.
    And then only if the warlock has used all his/her cooldowns.

Then you see a fire mage instant spell doing 30 k ticks, but that's ok, because 200k>30 k.

When I play I am deffinitely more scared of mages than warlocks.

People are just mad you can no longer swifty macro a warlock to death while /loling at them :(
    Oh wait... you still can.

At the same time druids has Ysera's gift.
    Which is like passive glyphed, set bonused rogue's recuperate.
    yseras gift? realy now? in pvp ?:D cenarion/HotW anyday :D

8. She was talking about warlocks.
    It has been tested multiple times by devs, and they concluded that the spell formulas work as intended (feel free to check bugtracker to verify that).
    You should actually read the posts before responding to them.
    I was talking about positively bugged classes in general, warlocks are included. So you say nothing is wrong with warlocks? Then answer these questions.

What's wrong with their Rain of Fire?
    And why does it give warlocks **** loads of ember? Making them cast tons of chaos bolts.
    Is that suppose to happen on retail?

9. Forget about Chaos bolts, someone explain this to me

10. Ouch!

That lock doesn't have any rage or zerk buff. Even I couldn't crit with obliterate that high while having a rage buff.

Let's see what our anime fanatic, Senritsu, has to say.

11. Maybe some1 gonna say that lock did such damages bcoz of the low geared target, but i can assure u..even my 513 warr with defensive stance + shield wall got 200k+ shadowburn. Well i guess both warrs & locks are made for each other then :D at least on LOLmane!

On a side note, now that ive seen this name "Ilyanah", now i remember back then on Cata. Oh..the name Gagy, Slyvannas & Weedkid aswell ^
    Edited: October 21, 2015

12. Everything working as intended.
    Here is something for you to try out:
    If several people are hitting you when you die, every kind of overkill from everyone will be reflected on the last spell that hit you.
    Feel free to test it, it works wonders. Has been like this for months.

Here is the NPC-version, it converts it into resist instead of overkill:
    http://imgur.com/a/EjfP8
    First pic is of the kill itself, second to show how much original and mg corruption hits for normally.

Blame the log, not the players.

13. Everything working as intended.
    Here is something for you to try out:
    If several people are hitting you when you die, every kind of overkill from everyone will be reflected on the last spell that hit you.
    Feel free to test it, it works wonders. Has been like this for months.

Here is the NPC-version, it converts it into resist instead of overkill:
    http://imgur.com/a/EjfP8
    First pic is of the kill itself, second to show how much original and mg corruption hits for normally.

Blame the log, not the players.
    Not true but I give you a +1 for creativity never heared it before.

14. Not true but I give you a +1 for creativity never heared it before.
    So, I post a screenshot which proves it, and you just randomly claim it not being true.

Yeah, this is how you have "proven" everything yet.
    Random claims and made-up stories.

15. So, I post a screenshot which proves it, and you just randomly claim it not being true.

Yeah, this is how you have "proven" everything yet.
    Random claims and made-up stories.
    Say whatever you want unless its a new thing from this week its not true. Ive seen mulitple overkills on myself during pvp and ive seen overkill on mobs.

First ... 4567 Last