1. MOP damage has always been overscaling and broken beyond believe with set bonuses, buff stacking and a wide variety of things to combine it :P
    Once more you have no idea what you are taking about.
    Do me a favour and elaborate overscaling along with "variety of things".
    Buffstacking has been fixed partially.
    Edited: October 16, 2015 Reason: Bad research

2. Buffstacking has been fixed completly.
    Cut the crap, cause can't approve this statement, 5% Crit, 5% Stats, Mastery, Haste and ALL Spell Power buff still stackable, able to stack Mage, Warlock and Shaman spell power buffs up to 30% more. Only some Auras, Stamina and Attack Power buffs no longer stack.
    Edited: October 16, 2015

3. lmao this topic, ****ing hilarious

4. Anyone can beat a Warrior, unless when you get your ballz tremble when you face one.

5. Once more you have no idea what you are taking about.
    Do me a favour and elaborate overscaling along with "variety of things".
    Buffstacking has been fixed partially.
    Hehe check retail videos and compare to Warmane's mop damage and you know what im talking about :) The dps we do is much higher then we should do :) I don't need to give out proof cause the whole mop population already know this from playing it for a few months... I know better than you do so jump off your high horse :D Besides i don't see why people cry about certain classes... They gotta learn how to counter them instead... Altho i have to say Warriors are ****ing ridicelous in general which is why there is a **** ton of them :P Might be hypocritical in that statement since i play a Warrior myself or did at least in the past.

6. 489 ilvl mage B===D, people in Prideful barely managed to get 100k crits lol
    WOW ...what a dmg and i complaing bout warrios dmg LOL...god bless molten/warmane for the amazing development and balance on such things as this = PURE BULL**** and ppl should give them more donations coz of it...btw seen and knowing how broken things are how ppl should respect the server that everything what they created was epic failure..
    Edited: October 17, 2015

7. Hehe check retail videos and compare to Warmane's mop damage and you know what im talking about :) The dps we do is much higher then we should do :) I don't need to give out proof cause the whole mop population already know this from playing it for a few months... I know better than you do so jump off your high horse :D Besides i don't see why people cry about certain classes... They gotta learn how to counter them instead... Altho i have to say Warriors are ****ing ridicelous in general which is why there is a **** ton of them :P Might be hypocritical in that statement since i play a Warrior myself or did at least in the past.
    ye counter a warlock on warmane.
    You are a joke sry

8. ye counter a warlock on warmane.
    You are a joke sry
    Well some classes have harder time than others but that doesn't mean warlocks are invincible... No class is invincible. All are counterable in their own ways :)

9. Anyone can beat a Warrior, unless when you get your ballz tremble when you face one.
    Ye this is true, you can beat a warrior if you bring 2 friends, piece of cake ;D

10. Damage currently is what you'll see in a half heroic siege of orgrimmar gear. I know becuase I played retail mop and know the dps of each class. shaman is probably the closest to what their damage was in Tot gear compared to retail. Other classes are higher than they should be. 300k + stable in 522-530 gear is a ****in joke. Classes should be doing 125-170k stable in 522-530 gear

11. Damage currently is what you'll see in a half heroic siege of orgrimmar gear. I know becuase I played retail mop and know the dps of each class. shaman is probably the closest to what their damage was in Tot gear compared to retail. Other classes are higher than they should be. 300k + stable in 522-530 gear is a ****in joke. Classes should be doing 125-170k stable in 522-530 gear
    so much this.

12. Damage currently is what you'll see in a half heroic siege of orgrimmar gear. I know becuase I played retail mop and know the dps of each class. shaman is probably the closest to what their damage was in Tot gear compared to retail. Other classes are higher than they should be. 300k + stable in 522-530 gear is a ****in joke. Classes should be doing 125-170k stable in 522-530 gear
    The thing is, noone is doing 300k+ stable.
    Even 2set warriors do less.
    Then again, you have no ****ing idea how classes work now on MoP since you are not playing it.
    170k seems reasonable for most classes in single-target fights.
    There is a bit of disparity (and there are the obviously broken classes[looking at warriors and hunters mainly]), but you are blowing things out of proportion.

EDIT: The biggest issue is the trinkets. They really need to be fixed. That's what makes the biggest difference.
    Edited: October 18, 2015

13. The thing is, noone is doing 300k+ stable.
    Even 2set warriors do less.
    Then again, you have no ****ing idea how classes work now on MoP since you are not playing it.
    170k seems reasonable for most classes in single-target fights.
    There is a bit of disparity (and there are the obviously broken classes[looking at warriors and hunters mainly]), but you are blowing things out of proportion.

EDIT: The biggest issue is the trinkets. They really need to be fixed. That's what makes the biggest difference.
    Well from what we have heard from the forums and i suppose you can just ask around a few people to see what is wrong... But i don't think it has changed much from what it was before we left and what it is now... Classes still do ******ed damage (especially warriors and ret/ele shaman AOE damage). The set bonuses are also really damage boosters as well so it's not only trinkets :) We are not blowing things out of proportions because we raided in Warmane MOP as well as Retail so we know how it should be looking like.

14. Well from what we have heard from the forums and i suppose you can just ask around a few people to see what is wrong... But i don't think it has changed much from what it was before we left and what it is now... Classes still do ******ed damage (especially warriors and ret/ele shaman AOE damage). The set bonuses are also really damage boosters as well so it's not only trinkets :) We are not blowing things out of proportions because we raided in Warmane MOP as well as Retail so we know how it should be looking like.
    Just leave this subforum.
    You have no idea how things work on MoP.
    Go and play on Lordaeron.
    Noone needs your uneducated bull****.

15. Cut the crap, cause can't approve this statement, 5% Crit, 5% Stats, Mastery, Haste and ALL Spell Power buff still stackable, able to stack Mage, Warlock and Shaman spell power buffs up to 30% more. Only some Auras, Stamina and Attack Power buffs no longer stack.
    Actually buffstacking has been completly fixed in the terms of giving use more damage.

The interesting part is that those changes have been reverted by the devs recently without any reason.

Seems like they don't like presents given to them.
    Edited: October 18, 2015

First ... 23456 ... Last