1. Warlock and Warrior..too OP?

I just want to say that locks are doing 40% more dmg,and its so hard to heal up in 3s...for example affliction lock in 3s for 10 sec is doing more then 10 milion dmg...i dont know what is bugged,but i just want to say its not possible to be healed with priest...also i know warr was so OP on retail,but when u comparate warr on retail and warr here there is no comparation at all...warr here is 10 times more OP then on retail...make some balance pls...fix at least affliction locks!

2. I play as Afflock, and i tested the majority of the spells, everything is okey, all the formlas are correct.
    We are doing less damage as on Retail, due to some bugs : pets not inheriting correctly our stats, Grimoire of supremacy, Agony...etc.
    Explain more, and i'll check that and try to report that in the BT.

3. I play as Afflock, and i tested the majority of the spells, everything is okey, all the formlas are correct.
    We are doing less damage as on Retail, due to some bugs : pets not inheriting correctly our stats, Grimoire of supremacy, Agony...etc.
    Explain more, and i'll check that and try to report that in the BT.
    ROFLMAO
    We are doing less damage as on Retail
    Sorry but it seems like you never played retail. And if you did, you played around 1.5-1.8k mmr. Otherwise you wouldn't talk so much senseless sh*t. I really ****ing hate ppl who defend their classes which are op but you're the hardness "lock is okey" Are you fuc*ing kidding me ? Lock is broken and by far more op than it was on retail. Maybe you are just one of this locks on warmane who are happy to hit 2k first time.

please ... never really NEVER write in this forum again. Thanks

About warriors : as the most classes on frostwolf its betther than on retail ofc. I would also say OP but tbh the completly dmg on frostwolf is OP. There are just some classes that are COMPLETLY op = broken, like locks ... tbh i don't know any other class who is that strong in 3s atm. You gonna solo the whole enemy team. But at least you can stop a warrior.
    Edited: October 14, 2015

4. ROFLMAO

Sorry but it seems like you never played retail. And if you did, you played around 1.5-1.8k mmr. Otherwise you wouldn't talk so much senseless sh*t. I really ****ing hate ppl who defend their classes which are op but you're the hardness "lock is okey" Are you fuc*ing kidding me ? Lock is broken and by far more op than it was on retail. Maybe you are just one of this locks on warmane who are happy to hit 2k first time.

please ... never really NEVER write in this forum again. Thanks
    ^Butthurt much? I bet you've had your *** handed to you by locks a lot to become this offensive to someone who is just bringing out an opinion.

5. I play both classes and they seems ok, i find mage (especially frost) a little bugged and OP, but its only my opinion

6. ^Butthurt much? I bet you've had your *** handed to you by locks a lot to become this offensive to someone who is just bringing out an opinion.
    Don't mind him, he spent 90% of his posts spamming his **** in lock topics.

Also, if a lock in 3s did more than 10 mil damage in 10 seconds, you must have done at least 7,5 mil healing in 10 seconds so that you could live those 10 seconds. That means 750k HPS. Your class obviously needs to be nerfed.

I hate asspull numbers so much.
    Lock damage is completely fine. Or rather, will be, once destro numbers get adjusted.

7. ^Butthurt much? I bet you've had your *** handed to you by locks a lot to become this offensive to someone who is just bringing out an opinion.
    i still beat every lock on this server, doesnt matther 99% of them are completly horse****. Maybe dogroth is the only decent one.
    Doesnt matther, if that's his opinion he shouldn't write in this forum thats all

Everyone who think afflic. lock is fine simply has no clue about that game / never plaed retail. So if that applies to you, stop writing in here what is op or not.

Lock damage is completely fine
    ok 1. question :

on what rating you play atm ? or last season ? and don't come with PvE now please because than your argument is even more worthless. And no, i won't stop blameing people who gonna tell here that lock is fine. because this people are only Locks who try to defend their class. Thats all pce

8. i still beat every lock on this server, doesnt matther 99% of them are completly horse****. Maybe dogroth is the only decent one.
    Doesnt matther, if that's his opinion he shouldn't write in this forum thats all

Everyone who think afflic. lock is fine simply has no clue about that game / never plaed retail. So if that applies to you, stop writing in here what is op or not.

ok 1. question :

on what rating you play atm ? or last season ? and don't come with PvE now please because than your argument is even more worthless. And no, i won't stop blameing people who gonna tell here that lock is fine. because this people are only Locks who try to defend their class. Thats all pce
    There are 11 locks in the top 100 in 2s. That's completely fine representation.
    You are just a sore loser who can only blame his lack of skill on a class he can't seem to beat.

Also, as long as you can be in top 50 with a 53% winrate (900 wins and 800 losses), rating means nothing.

As long as the best proof you can bring to the table is "BUT I KNOW BECAUSE I PLAYED ON RETAIL!!!111!!!", you are nothing just a crying loser.

9. There are 11 locks in the top 100 in 2s. That's completely fine representation.
    You are just a sore loser who can only blame his lack of skill on a class he can't seem to beat.

Also, as long as you can be in top 50 with a 53% winrate (900 wins and 800 losses), rating means nothing.

As long as the best proof you can bring to the table is "BUT I KNOW BECAUSE I PLAYED ON RETAIL!!!111!!!", you are nothing just a crying loser.
    so..... im a crying loser ? I don't like to post my names, chars etc. here but it seems like some ppl are really that stupid ...
    https://gyazo.com/da15928bee353ac09635f7c402369398

2s: 87-2 in 2s. Last season r3 with 3050 cr

3s : farmed that r2 team last s. ( r1 in 3s was me, hoodrlch and pewdsx) who also played with a lock with 5-3 but you call me a crying loser ? Wow m8 you are dumb as ****. I just played retail on a decent rating also same on warmane and i guess i am able to talk about what is bugged and what not.
    You still didn't tell me your rating atm / last season ? you have something to hide or what ? Btw i dunno why u talk about 2s. Lock shouldn't even be able to be in the ladder in 2s. Lock was supposed to get rekd by every melee back in 2s on retail.

10. so..... im a crying loser ? I don't like to post my names, chars etc. here but it seems like some ppl are really that stupid ...
    https://gyazo.com/da15928bee353ac09635f7c402369398

2s: 87-2 in 2s. Last season r3 with 3050 cr

3s : farmed that r2 team last s. ( r1 in 3s was me, hoodrlch and pewdsx) who also played with a lock with 5-3 but you call me a crying loser ? Wow m8 you are dumb as ****. I just played retail on a decent rating also same on warmane and i guess i am able to talk about what is bugged and what not.
    You still didn't tell me your rating atm / last season ? you have something to hide or what ? Btw i dunno why u talk about 2s. Lock shouldn't even be able to be in the ladder in 2s. Lock was supposed to get rekd by every melee back in 2s on retail.
    I ever played 62 matches on warmane. Won 60 of them, gave up on it. Was a waste of time.
    Yes, you ARE a crying loser. You provide no proof whatsoever, apart from spamming "look at me, I got to rank 3 by abusing the **** out of cyclone, my opinion matters for sure"

11. I ever played 62 matches on warmane. Won 60 of them, gave up on it. Was a waste of time.
    Yes, you ARE a crying loser. You provide no proof whatsoever, apart from spamming "look at me, I got to rank 3 by abusing the **** out of cyclone, my opinion matters for sure"
    abusing cyclone ? Wow if you loose a game because of an 8 sec cyclone you are simply bad. Sorry but you use /used back on retail also your ns almost always only to clone something. I won't change my whole playstyle only because it's bugged on warmane. So you did only 60 games ? Ok so your opinion about class balance here is wortless. Pce

12. abusing cyclone ? Wow if you loose a game because of an 8 sec cyclone you are simply bad. Sorry but you use /used back on retail also your ns almost always only to clone something. I won't change my whole playstyle only because it's bugged on warmane. So you did only 60 games ? Ok so your opinion about class balance here is wortless. Pce
    So you don't even know what is bugged about cyclone. That's nice.
    Also, I never lost to a druid.
    Moreover, unlike you, I did a lot of numbercrunching.
    You are still nothing but a sore loser who has no point whatsoever, apart from "I have x rating, so I must be right" after getting PTSD from losing to locks.
    Feel free to post any kind of real evidence. Until that, you are just a ragekid who can't take getting beaten.

13. So you don't even know what is bugged about cyclone. That's nice.
    i dont know what is bugged ? I already said "8 second cyclone" your are just dumb as fu*k."

First of all you said i only got r3 because im a abuser druid and now you never lost to a druid ?
    Still want to know your name. Seems like your just a random sh*t player who is talking in the forum but in game he cant even get 2k.

14. As I said, I don't play pvp, because it's not worth wasting my time on.

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...stwolf/profile

Still waiting for any kind proof on your part.
    The bugtracker seems to have nothing to back you up either.

15. As I said, I don't play pvp, because it's not worth wasting my time on.

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...stwolf/profile

Still waiting for any kind proof on your part.
    The bugtracker seems to have nothing to back you up either.
    Ahhhh so we have a PvE player here. Really stop talking about PvP rofl. Don't even try it please.
    Only because something isn't reportet, doesnt mean it's not op.
    But ye typical pve player. Im done discussing with you about PvP since i even saw in your armory that you didnt even do 1 single arena game.

123 ... Last