1. WoTLK- Multiboxing arena ?

I think i'm gonna play WoW again in casual mode.
    I'm gonna play as PvP Prot War.
    But my friends dont alway online and sometime I want some quick fun aka Multibox Arena.

Question is: is it possible ?
    I'm not gonna climb high on ranking, just fun.
    I need much of macros to play well 2 prot war, but prot war is monster in pvp anyway so it will very rewarding.

2. Question is: is it possible ?
    I'm not gonna climb high on ranking, just fun.
    I need much of macros to play well 2 prot war, but prot war is monster in pvp anyway so it will very rewarding.
    It's possible and allowed but you will get your *** kicked , reaching a high rating will be very hard.

3. The problem with Multiboxing double Prot warr is that the stuns share DMR.
    I think it would be better when u Multibox Prot Warr+Frost DK in 2s.
    These two classes can provide some insane burst dmg together.

4. Well ofc its possible and ofc you wont be super high rating. like Jakkre said i dont know how viable 2x prot warr is in arena but worth a shot. in wotlk i did 2x feral arena, the double berserk out of stealth was very effective, about 50-70% win ratio. i also did 2x ele in cata a lot and was pretty decent with how much they can heal eachother. warr+ some other class may be more effective but if you are skilled at prot warr it should be fine for u

5. Multiboxing double enhance shami on MoP works also nice but I made the best experience with double ret pala on cata 4.0.
    Word of glory had no CD on patch 4.0 and provided such a insane amount of heal that double ret pala was pretty much unkillable.

About prot warr+frost dk on wotlk:
    Im was thinking to try this team on Blackrock with the prot warr as master.
    The tactic would pretty much look like this:
    At the start of the arena run straight away to the enemy that u want to kill (preferable the dps). If he tries to kite u then spam Chains of Ice.
    When u reach the kill target stun it with Concussion Blow and start bursting with the use of ur offensive cds (shield block, Unbreakable armor etc)
    As soon as the healer shows up deathgrip him next to u and use hungering cold followed by shockwave or vice versa.
    Continue to burst the dps and strangulate the healer when he is out of the cc or when he trinkets.
    At this point the dps should be dead. If he survived the game is most likely lost.

Managing all this CC on the healer might sound complicated but it can be simplified by working with macros and focus target.
    For example:
    /castsequence [target=focus] reset=10 Deathgrip,Blood Tap, Chains of Ice,Hungering cold,null
    This macro use automaticly deathgrip and hungering cold on ur focus target.
    /cast [target=focus] strangulate
    Guess its obvious what it does.

6. Also its worth saying that on retail there was a famous 3v3 multiboxer who was 2200+ with 3 dks

7. Also its worth saying that on retail there was a famous 3v3 multiboxer who was 2200+ with 3 dks
    Really? What was his name and which expansion?
    I only know Shodokan who did like 2200 rating with 1dk 2 ret pala during cata.