1. Ragnaros - Looking for a guild

Hello there,

I've been playing WoW for the longest time, and decided to come back to it cos my girlfriend, who loves RPG games, has never played WoW. So we started together a few months ago. Back in the day I was quite a good tank and went as far as getting a wipe at the LK in the ICC25HC, the group wasn't very good. That was back in 2010.

After a 5 year hiatus, I'm back. I'm rolling a 6.2k GS Warrior Tank (Tauren) and my girlfriend is rolling with a 5.2k GS frost undead mage.

I've noticed that when it comes to raids, people are asking for absurd things, like 12K GS, Achievements, a copy of your passport and whatnot. Back in the day we used to accomplish so much in the game with very little gear, most of the time below 4k GS. Makes me feel sorry for new 80s who don't have the money to buy gear, just don't stand a chance.

I'm 32 years old and I really don't have the time or patience for this type of bull****, so I decided to come here and see if I could find a guild composed of more mature people, who understand that this is just a game and it's supposed to be fun. If I wanted stress, I'd just do overtime at work.

So, if any of you own or are a member of a guild where me and my girlfriend would be welcome to join and raid together, chat and have a few laughs, please let us know. Reply to us here or contact us via in-game mail. Name is Flank. (get it? Tauren?)

Thank you and have a great day!

2. I don't play on Ragnaros so unfortunately I don't have a guild to recommend, but there is an active guild recruitment section for the realm where you can hopefully find one that works for you. Hope that helps!