1. Question about Items

I have question

Do anyone know from where Warmane takes all their information about items that are in the game ? Like stats what should be in that item etc.

Need to know it very importatat, becasue there can be a hudge bug on server

2. uhm, retail / wow sites / whatever

3. Yep I know, but what Wow sites... If Wowhead there can be a huge bug on server

4. I didnt get very well the question, but the stats displayed on the item in game are client side, the stats that the item "really" gives to your character in game are from the Core, the info about the stats you read on this Website ( store, armory) are from openwow.com.
    That site have database information of all expansions before WoD.

5. Ok, but openwow.com does not work, and I cant check if my theory is worng or write, If someone know where I can find the same database like openwow especialy for MoP.please let me know

6. what do you mean "openwow.com does not work"? if it does not work you could not see the stats from MoP's items on Warmane Store and Armory.
    By the way what is your theory? I'm curious.

7. There are a lot of items with wrong stats. If wowhead have correct stats of item... Warmane have wrong

For exaple : [Longshot Forestcloak] - Agi Back from Rep on warmane u have Expertise/Mastery on Wowhead this item have Crit/mastery

And now Im just wondering what is wrong.... Warmanes database or wowhead... But for me stats that are on wowhead should be correct becasue this site was connected with blizzard

8. And thats why I wanted to see database for MoP servers.... but if u say that openwow works, just go on openwow and click on databse for MoP - it says uder construction

9. oh, dude in WoD they have changed the stats of a lot of items, by the way to know the stats of an item in MoP you can use this site: http://archive.org/web/
    put in there the WowHead url of an item, then you will be able to choose a date from the past, pick a date when there were MoP on retail and you will see a "screen" of that page in the date you have selected.
    By the way the stats you read In-Game are from our client (the game you have instaleld on your PC), so 100% MoP stats

10. oh, dude in WoD they have changed the stats of a lot of items, by the way to know the stats of an item in MoP you can use this site: http://archive.org/web/
    put in there the WowHead url of an item, then you will be able to choose a date from the past, pick a date when there were MoP on retail and you will see a "screen" of that page in the date you have selected.
    By the way the stats you read In-Game are from our client (the game you have instaleld on your PC), so 100% MoP stats
    Ok thanks for that website, seems like Blizzard changed most items , and items that are on Warmane are connect

Please close this post