1. New here. Help with a couple questions appreciated

Hello guys
    I have played wotlk before (extensively in fact...). But not once in the last 4 years or so + the fact that this is a private server with it's own core means I can't really predict how things are going to happen without asking the community
    My first question is : what would a competitive healer be.I said competitive, not viable... so don't tell me stuff like roll anything because everything is viable, I'm looking for a healing class that can apply to a top 3 guild without having the officers laugh at you and ask you to go troll someone else
    I would love to avoid paladins, mainly because I don't fancy looking for groups when half of the server are paladins. So I guess it's between shaman, druid and priest

Second question, what is more competitive here (based on other realms I suppose) 2V2 or 3V3? I don't want to make an alt warlock for pvp only just to find out that only 2S is played (IDC if it's viable in 2V2, I specifically want it to play with my 2 friends who already play here and have a shaman and a rogue so I figured lock would do pretty fine). If not , then what would you recommend me for 2V2 that can go with a resto shaman because **** my rogue friend(no paladino pls, tetris level too boring)

Thanks for reading, and possibly replying

2. 1. If you're going to choose a healer you better pick a shaman, there isn't many atm and they are pretty fun to play(kinda boring to level), so you can't go wrong be it PvP or PvE.
    2. The realm is progressive and the current max level is 60 and nobody knows if 3s is gonna be popular or not in the future.
    Read more about it here : http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....lm-Information

3. Thanks for your answer. I asked about the other realms, is 3V3 taken seriously in other realms or do people play 2V2? I'm going to guess that if nobody plays 3V3 in the other 5 (?) realms then they just won't bother here either. My friends told me people don't really give it much attention on private servers usually

4. There is 4 Wrath realms, 2 Cata realms and 1 MoP realms, you can check the 3v3 activity easily with the Armory option.
    3s is way more active on the PvP realm Blackrock which is instant 80 you can check it out.