3. I don't think it's due to 10kcap.
    It's because of the ddos.

4. I don't think it's due to 10kcap.
    It's because of the ddos.
    there was not any gameserver delay while project has been ddosed
    only loging server issues

5. there was not any gameserver delay while project has been ddosed
    only loging server issues
    It is like 30 min ago since they increased the cap. Give them some time.

It has been like this everytime since they increased the cap from 6k +. Lag at the start of the cap increase, and in a short time it is gone.

When they increased the cap from 6k to 7k we had lag at the start, then it got fixed. - But before it was fixed people complaiend. Same with 7k to 8k and 8k to 9k.
    People really think that everything will be perfect in way too short time after a game change. (All this changes has been with ddos attackes included).

I am sure warmane will fix the lag in a very short time. They have said before that they will have the cap set after the stability. To increase the cap it is obviouse they have to test it etc.
    Edited: December 13, 2015

6. I don't even know what people always talk about.
    It never lagged at all for me, only when they apply new updates.

just heared about lags for US player tho

7. I don't even know what people always talk about.
    It never lagged at all for me, only when they apply new updates.

just heared about lags for US player tho
    Even tho there are a small amount of people that does not lag, does it not mean the server is lagfree.

I personally have not had a big lag problem in my warmane experience, but I can see that there is a lot of people that complain about it. The only problem about the people that complain is that it is usually because of changes on the server (like now, they are testing a new and higher cap).

8. Was monitoring situation 2 days

Server starts lagging litle bit each time when population rises 9100 players
    I hope you guys are able to fix it, don't want Warmane to turn in this vanilla=always-lagging server

9. The issues that are causing delay have been identified and we are working actively on performance to annul any delay caused by them.