1. ISboxer config question

Maybe some ISboxer veteran can answer this. My setup is multiclass and theres a lot going on. In PVP all my clones are glued to my @$$ spamming isboxer follow all the time. But when i go do PVE i need this behaviour turned off so healers/rdps are not standing in melee and theres several other mechanical things i need them to do only in PVE but not PVP.

So what is the best way to do this? At the moment i have a "key map toggler" bind, turning this automatic following keymap on and off, but it seems to go on and off at odd times when i dont expect it too

PS: im on the old cracked ISboxer

Edit: After a bit more research i discovered there is an "advanced" section under each keymap where i can make a keymap be disabled on startup. Also i read ISboxer will reset the ON/OFF state of keymaps every time wow does a reload. So my problem is solved but im curious if someone has another way of doing this

Edit 2: i also realized the ON/OFF state is reset EVERY time you disable/reenable the key maps to talk or something.....
    Edited: October 18, 2015

2. As for me, I just set ATG (Action Target Group) and do some IWT separate to melee's and range's. To stop follow you can use ALT+Mouse bind on Movement Key in-game (like a standard "E" or so).
    So, you'll get smth like this - press ALT+Mouse, range's stop follow and so on...

3. I simply have a massive amount of key maps and a few different character sets/config files which is how I manage my guys. Otherwise trying to create a single config that will work for twenty accounts with eight different classes becomes too difficult.

4. I different character sets/config files
    once i tried 2 seperate installs and it really does not work haha. how can i swap config files?

5. When you are using the ISBoxer Toolkit: File, Save As will make a backup file of your config. File, Open will open a different file.

All the stuff you configure in ISBoxer is held in an XML file.