1. Ok so how long is it gonna take before this server becomes NOTHING like "blizz like". If blizzard had flying in TBC then I think that should be available on this server when 70 is available.

2. Following that logic we can also make x20 XP rates because leveling on blizzlike rates doesnt make the game "harder" but only more time consuming.
    you didnt follow any logic at all
    you just went full ******

he literally wanted to have blizzlike feature(RDF) and you just said complete opposite

3. hell no. if you want to walk than fine, don't buy a mount. leave the rest of us the fck alone.

4. Wait you guys think RDF is disabled on purpose? I'm willing to bet my left nut they just don't know how make it work 100%

5. Right, they're incompetent...

Let's see where that ends up.

Am i the only one to realise we're on the second page of a thread called "forbid fly mount" ? What the figs am i still doing here ?

6. Where does the line end?How soon is that we start to forbidding everything in self ambitious hardcore playing.
    No flying mounts,heck why do you need even gear?Hell why would you even level?Lets all play at level 1 versus illidan.

The original idea is to give Wotlk same experience as on retail.That should be in people's minds.Also i dont even need to say that hardcore by its means is meant for pve raiding,not leveling or flying etc.Leveling is just process to go thru before actually playing the game.It is also meant to teach you how to play your class.

But its not meant that leveling should take 4 months.,which this thread when we talk about mounts is absurdly heading.

7. During TBC release allowing flying mounts to be learned only at level 70 I'm ok with, actually think would be nice. Disabling permanently? Ludicrous.... makes no sense whatsoever.

8. Following that logic we can also make x20 XP rates because leveling on blizzlike rates doesnt make the game "harder" but only more time consuming.

Dudes, please...

I didnt say that i want to enable DF. My original post was NOT about DF at all, so please stop that offtopic. All i was trying to say was that we were promised to "explore original azeroth once again" with only ONE nonblizzlike feature - DF. And it should stay that way, so any other "great ideas" like "stop xp in dung" / "give 0,5rates" / "disable mount/flymount" / "lower gold rates" / "level down or delete character on death", "loose whole inventory on death" and many other bull****s i have read here should not be even considered.
    Edited: October 15, 2015

9. As title.
    It will give player total different experience when we can not fly, more fun.
    In Northen and Outland, we can reach 95% important place by foots
    So... may we make this come real ?
    no thank you seeing what the average player behaves like i certainly would like to use a flymount so i dont serve as an imaginary penispump for the 2inch pecker of a random max lvl guy while im just starting in outland/northrend

10. As title.
    please explain me how to get to ulduar without fly mount genius…. or naxxramas….

11. F*** no.

You can't get around Stormpeaks without a flying mount. You can't start the Icecrown quest chain without a flying mount and you can't enter Naxx without one. etc., etc. Blizz designed Northrend that way.

It will give player total different experience when we can not fly, more fun
    more fun? MORE FUN?!
    please, tell me you're trolling

12. I hope anyone who is suggesting that they be disabled permanently is trolling.

During TBC release allowing flying mounts to be learned only at level 70 I'm ok with, actually think would be nice. Disabling permanently? Ludicrous.... makes no sense whatsoever.
    In my mind, this is exactly how it should be. You weren't able to fly in Outland until level 70 on retail TBC, shouldn't it be like that on Lordaeron as well?
    Same thing with not flying in Northrend until 77 or whatever it was.
    Edited: October 15, 2015

13. hell no. if you want to walk than fine, don't buy a mount. leave the rest of us the fck alone.
    This. Also, I think OP will likely be on a regular mount at least. If not, he is the most hardcore of the hardcore. Much /

14. What i find funny is that people tend to complain that its not blizz like as soon as there is the smallest change. Maybe those people should google the word "like" and they will notice that it does not meen "exactly the same"

And also if it would be really blizz like we would have a monthly fee. but that people tend to forget all the time :)

15. As title.
    How about no?

First 123 Last