1. Horde or Alliance?

I'm looking for a more young adult atmosphere, yet i would like to get into hardcore raiding. How is the population for both sides? Any side specifically need more?

2. The horde seems to be a little bit bigger according to Census scans. They also have the best PvE guild on Molten in their ranks - "Is a Cookie". Hence I would say - join the Alliance! We need you. :D

But no seriously, the difference between the two factions isn't too big so join whatever you want.

3. I've played Horde more than Alliance, but thus far, Horde global seems more calm than Alliance's...

Also, if you're going to roll Alliance, keep in mind that Paladins outnumber any other class quite significantly. Least played classes being Shaman, Warlock and Mage (in that order)

Horde-side, Warriors outnumber other classes (but not by that much, it's a lot more balanced). Least played are Warlocks, Druids and Priests (in that order).

Do what you want with that information..
    I've almost always been an Alliance player... but right now, I'm having a hard time leveling my Alliance char...

4. Go ally or go get buthurt by us in horde.

5. On my experience on both sides, you'll find a more mature community in the horde.

6. i believe alliance lacks humans paladins :3

7. From my own personal experience from being on both sides horde tend to in general be a little more adult. Not that there is not nice and mature people on ally side. its just that in general i found ally side a little less mature
    But if you go horde you might get ganked more while leveling. Atleast thats my personal experiance from playing both sides on lots of servers, both private and on retail.

And as pointed out before if you wanna play pally go horde. there its a little less paladins. and overal a little better balance between the classes

But i sugest you pick a race you like and go with that

8. You know, I've read through your guys' comments and stuff and uhm, I can't help but notice how you guys keep saying that one of the factions is more mature than the other. Now, just because some individual pissed you off (and I doubt that it's a single one because in my case, it's been quite the handful), doesn't mean that you can judge the whole faction based on that individual's behavior. I've been playing equally as much Horde as I've been playing Alliance over the years, and I can pretty much say that there is absolutely no difference in terms of community. Of course, there are always those kids that would go Alliance just because they think it's the "good" faction, but there are also those who would go Horde "cuz they wan't to be bad(***)". Most self-respected guilds, however, only accept mature members in their ranks, so you should be utterly fine. Now, my experience leveling as an Alliance was that there are quite a lot of pricks amongst the Horde that do enjoy ganking people 10 or 20 or more levels lower than them. But I do take in notice that my opinion is biased due to the fact that I haven't been ganked by the Alliance for obvious reasons, thus I can't have a proper judgement (and that's how it always is when you play a specific faction). On the other hand, I've helped more than one horde players that were about to get wiped out by a group of mobs that they couldn't handle alone, or about to be killed by someone of our own faction (by asking that "someone" to stop because the horde player is obviously friendly and hasn't provoked them). And there was this one time when I was pretty much dead because I failed at pulling a single mob and got overwhelmed by lots of them, and this random horde player came and pulled them all to him as I was just about to die. He then just /smiled and /glared. So yeah. It's not about the faction. It's about the people. You CANNOT judge a WHOLE faction based on the poor decisions of one (or a group) of individuals. Be what you wanna be and treat people the way that you want to be treated. Just because it's a PvP realm doesn't mean that you have to attack every single player from the opposite faction. You will notice yourself that if you don't attack first you are extremely less likely to get attacked or ganked, no matter which faction you're on. So yeah. Choose the one YOU like and don't let others tell you which one's "better".
    Edited: October 15, 2015

9. Just playing the game? Factions are very a like, some gank, some dont. General good atmosphere.

Like to talk **** while playing? Then there's the global chat - in my opinion alliance wins the "lets be bad mannered or child like" contest any day and I've played both factions equally since the launch so that's my opinion on that one. Other than that, just find a suitable mannered guild in the faction you like, there are those kinds around aswell on both factions so all is well.

Also, bit OT here maybe but JustFab..the wall of text is very hard to read. I would structure it some ^^ and no, I do not mean to insult you. :p

10. Now, just because some individual pissed you off (and I doubt that it's a single one because in my case, it's been quite the handful), doesn't mean that you can judge the whole faction based on that individual's behavior.
    I never judged the whole factions. I only told my experiences. and they are pretty much the same from all the servers i played on both here, on other private servers and retail

And i have always noticed some differences when playing on both factions. In general horde tend to be more mature. that does NOT meen there is not unmature people or pure a-holes o horde side. and it does NOT meen that there is not mature players on ally side.

You have all kinds of people on both factions. Thats why i said "In general" horde tend to be more mature.

Same with ganking on all servers i payed both sides on and that is far more than 10 different servers it has always been the same on every single server i got ganked a LOT more when playing horde compared to when i played ally. does that mean that all ally players are gankers? No not at all. it just meen that from my experiances on many servers alliance is more into ganking. note that i said more. because horde ganks to :)

One example is that two times have i manage to level trough the whole outland without being ganked one single time. Botht imes was when playing alliance. I have never even been close to do that when playing horde :)

But youe you ahve bad people and nice people on both factions. you will get ganked no matter what faction you chose.
    I just told this from my personal experiences. and i am sure there are other people that have the same experience and then people that have other exeriences to :)

11. Roll human paladin, so you can be leet*sarcasm*

12. The horde seems to be a little bit bigger according to Census scans. They also have the best PvE guild on Molten in their ranks - "Is a Cookie". Hence I would say - join the Alliance! We need you. :D

But no seriously, the difference between the two factions isn't too big so join whatever you want.

server is still locked in vanilla, wotlk content still some time away ... but yea horde already has the best pve raiding guild ... sure...

play whatever faction you want, they are both pretty balanced(i think horde has like 100 or 200 more during peak but with 6k - 7k ppl online its save to say thats not even noticable) and as it is shown on the forum and ingame on a daily basis both factions have ... how to put it so no one gets offended ... "special" people.
    Edited: October 15, 2015