1. Burning War Axe. First to drop?

Just got burning war axe in a drop while questing. i have a feeling that it might be the first on the server. so do you guys know how much i can get for it if i were to sell it?

2. According to wowhead (http://www.wowhead.com/item=2299/burning-war-axe) it's for a level 28 char. Why would you think this crappy item is special in any way besides that it's blue?

3. I already seen the item on the Auction House

4. According to wowhead (http://www.wowhead.com/item=2299/burning-war-axe) it's for a level 28 char. Why would you think this crappy item is special in any way besides that it's blue?
    Probably confused it with Fiery War Axe which people sometimes keep as a transmog/memorabilia because of hearthstone

5. Just got burning war axe in a drop while questing. i have a feeling that it might be the first on the server. so do you guys know how much i can get for it if i were to sell it?
    I got that already before 1 week

6. If this:

Probably confused it with Fiery War Axe which people sometimes keep as a transmog/memorabilia because of hearthstone
    At this time, I wouldn't put it more than 10g.

Otherwise, no more than 1g.

7. If this:

At this time, I wouldn't put it more than 10g.

Otherwise, no more than 1g.
    It vendors for 2 gold. It's also the bis weapon at level 35 an remains more than decent till 45 or so.

8. It vendors for 2 gold. It's also the bis weapon at level 35 an remains more than decent till 45 or so.
    Then, I guess you can hold out and sell it to a twink? I mean, I don't think, at this point, people will cash out too much for temp leveling items. No, transmog makes it useless in that regard, and possibly there is an old-school-legendary-collector somewhere, but again, not really worth "that" much, imo.

9. Lol, server firsts for boe drops....whatever makes you feel good man