1. The upcoming patch update 5.4.8

Base resilence is raised to 77% ( up from 72%).

So a 5% reduce damage taken eh? pretty sweet i think consider most of the class one shot people in grieve.
    Imagine the fully equipped prideful toon :D. If you remebered when the stormstout launched, we wore mostly maleloven and tyrannical gears.
    took ages to kill people, not to mention healer is immortal too. There are alot of qq at that time about reducing resilence just to be able to kill
    a person and such
    now, people qq about one shot, well its true tho.

Battle Fatique is increased to 60% ( up from 55%). a nerf to healer

And finally another noteworthy is the trinket set (set bonus gives 5280 Resilience (up from 2600).
    so, for NON-human chars is great consider 2600 resilence gives roughly 2.3% resilence, thus you will get 4.6% resilence more than Human

4.6% resilence, about 1500+ crit, and 462 pvp power VS on demand trinket (about 3500+ main stat) and 1500 pvp power

Surprisingly, I find that blizzard change the hunter to be unable to swap pet during arena match anymore
    which most hunters usually use buff and cc like roar of sacrifice, stun, disarm (crane monkey crane, wolf..etc)

2. (and they fckd up pet's skill cooldowns, but satampede works finally!! oh no it does not)

3. my friend, you nust know, this just a dream, warmane not willing to working on MOP realm more, its always LORDERON!!!!

4. Oh cmon m8, everyone knows that this server is called Wotlkmane c:

5. Oh cmon m8, everyone knows that this server is called Wotlkmane c:
    Lol, hahahaha

6. w8 w8 wut? human will get less resil? what kind of ****ed up logic is this? it's the same as all the other classes dude.

7. w8 w8 wut? human will get less resil? what kind of ****ed up logic is this? it's the same as all the other classes dude.
    whoa whoa, come out of human toon i suppose. Here what i want to explain about trinket.

there are two types trinket which are
    Medallion ( Lion head or skull head) It is for pvp get out of stun fear etc
    Emblem ( DPS trinket that provide main state bonus)

Wearing these two gives you a set bonus called Gladiator Deistinction which it furthur provides 2600 resilence currently. In 5.4.8 it gets double value to 5200 resilence
    Most human chars wear douple dps trinket which are Emblems since they have human racial. Thus they would not get resilence bonus from trinket set bonus at all. Since those trinket are the same type. This also discourage the use of pve trinkets in pvp environment as well fyi

This is to stop using pve trinket in pvp which we saw human ussually use
    Edited: October 16, 2015

8. whoa whoa, come out of human toon i suppose. Here what i want to explain about trinket.

there are two types trinket which are
    Medallion ( Lion head or skull head) It is for pvp get out of stun fear etc
    Emblem ( DPS trinket that provide main state bonus)

Wearing these two gives you a set bonus called Gladiator Deistinction which it furthur provides 2600 resilence currently. In 5.4.8 it gets double value to 5200 resilence
    Most human chars wear douple dps trinket which are Emblems since they have human racial. Thus they would not get resilence bonus from trinket set bonus at all. Since those trinket are the same type. This also discourage the use of pve trinkets in pvp environment as well fyi

This is to stop using pve trinket in pvp which we saw human ussually use
    They do get it. Please recheck your facts. 2 DPS trinkets give resil bonus

9. They do get it. Please recheck your facts. 2 DPS trinkets give resil bonus
    what i want to say it the pve trinket one, yes double dps trinket still give resilence.
    Edited: October 16, 2015

10. what i want to say it the pve trinket one, yes double dps trinket still give resilence.
    Thats intended, Blizzard doesnt want PVP players using PVE trinkets as it defeats the purpose of separating the two. Thats why there is a set bonus in the first place AND thats why PVP items get to have PVP power

11. Who gives a damn about MoP anyway.
    Lordaeron all the way, aka the ancient expansion where not even Dungeon Journal exists or even zone map lvl, neither Rdf. Idk how people can play that. Maybe only the ones that played wotlk before, i didnt. Its so outdated to the point it feels like a broken game

12. Its one of the best expansions that blizzard made. But only for pve. Just becase the final raid was epic. Other than that, there is nothing special. So i agree .. people should move on.

13. Its one of the best expansions that blizzard made. But only for pve. Just becase the final raid was epic. Other than that, there is nothing special. So i agree .. people should move on.
    Move on from wrath or move on from MOP? Cause moving on from MOP is the best decision i made really and join up on Lord... ICC was not the only thing that was epic in raiding... Ulduar will be really cool to do, Sarth 3 drake's is a bit of a challenge in the lower gear levels (till you outgear it), Only thing that's a bit meh is TOC. Otherwise i loved wotlk and that's why i played it for so long :) It will be nice to do the raids pre-nerfed and perhaps even buffed :) But this is a MOP thread about the patch update so i shouldn't drift away into talking about wrath too much :) I guess the resi formula will be as it was in 5.4.8 and nothing more or less?

14. Move on from wrath or move on from MOP? Cause moving on from MOP is the best decision i made really and join up on Lord... ICC was not the only thing that was epic in raiding... Ulduar will be really cool to do, Sarth 3 drake's is a bit of a challenge in the lower gear levels (till you outgear it), Only thing that's a bit meh is TOC. Otherwise i loved wotlk and that's why i played it for so long :) It will be nice to do the raids pre-nerfed and perhaps even buffed :) But this is a MOP thread about the patch update so i shouldn't drift away into talking about wrath too much :) I guess the resi formula will be as it was in 5.4.8 and nothing more or less?
    yeah you shouldnt but you went for it you clearly cannot help yourself
    people who play wotlk on a server that provides a MOP realm are like old people irl, theyre afraid of more interesting new things because they cannot master them and choose to live in darkness cause theyre more comfortable in the shadow of the past instead of moving on to the bright future and they just cant shut the hell up about good ole times cause they close minded and racist like this nab

15. yeah you shouldnt but you went for it you clearly cannot help yourself
    people who play wotlk on a server that provides a MOP realm are like old people irl, theyre afraid of more interesting new things because they cannot master them and choose to live in darkness cause theyre more comfortable in the shadow of the past instead of moving on to the bright future and they just cant shut the hell up about good ole times cause they close minded and racist like this nab
    Bull's eye! Maybe a bit harsh.

Personal preference I say. MoP has class PvE content and a lot of usefull improvements compared to older xpacks.
    If you played WOTLK in the glory days on retail you don't have to play it an a pserver anymore.
    Personal preference!

123 Last