1. He's just salty because his gm got banned for taking our officers names and guild name. Seriously how pathetic do you have to be to do that on a realm you aren't even playing on.
    Noone got banned lol.
    Also coming from someone spamming our youtube videos and progression thread with made-up random ****.
    Edited: October 18, 2015

2. Noone got banned lol.
    Also coming from someone spamming our youtube videos and progression thread with made-up random ****.
    Hehe you are wrong with the banned part but i dunno about the spammed made up crap... But sure might be true or might be rumors who knows! :D

3. Hehe you are wrong with the banned part but i dunno about the spammed made up crap... But sure might be true or might be rumors who knows! :D
    It's nice that you claim to know better than me if our GM was banned or not (which he was not).
    You shouldn't take the whole "Look at us getting helped out by the staff" this far.
    If anything, you should be ashamed of abusing power.

EDIT: Also, look at you two munchkins derailing the thread again.
    Edited: October 18, 2015

4. He's just salty because his gm got banned for taking our officers names and guild name. Seriously how pathetic do you have to be to do that on a realm you aren't even playing on.
    I am not salty at all. No-one has been banned.

Just do me a favour and smile a little bit more. :-D
    It isn't that hard.

5. I am not salty at all. No-one has been banned.

Just do me a favour and smile a little bit more. :-D
    It isn't that hard.
    Well maybe he doesn't like to smile or being told what to do with he's expressions? :P I mean i wouldn't constantly smile or smile often but i prob would laugh pretty often but it's different from person to person :) Not sure where the ban is from anyway...

First 123