1. Instead of elves and Im playing one (female).
    What about FPS impact, noticable or not?
    Noticeable in crowded cities for me. No impact whatsoever in leveling areas/dungeons/bg's.

2. Cuz they didnt add new Draenei and Blood Elf models, 20% of the population on Azeroth, and like 70% of Outland will still be outdated (and that's NPCs only, not counting the playerbase), why even bother when its incomplete.
    Edited: October 17, 2015

3. I think, in my most honest biased (and correct) opinion they look outright disastrous.
    Opinions are not correct or incorrect. Opinions are just that, opinions. Stating that it is "correct" would imply that it is a fact, not an opinion. Since this is not a fact, it has to be an opinion, which then cannot be labeled as "correct".

Personally, I love the newer models. I'm all for my female characters looking more bright, vibrant and express more of a personality; as opposed to having 5-sided polygons for eyes, hands, feet, etc.

4. Is there a way to download some files from torrent or only full?
    Also is it working full or there is some bugs?
    Edited: October 17, 2015

5. Playing with old models is like listening to Wishbone Ash.
    Playing with new models is like listening to Rebecca Black.

But that's OK, I guess.
    Yeah, but Rebecca Black all day, soooo....

Is there a way to download some files from torrent or only full?
    Edit: Yeah there's some bugs, missing Undead jaws and hairstyles, might not be able to make a char until you randomise style and then go to a barbers, etc etc, but it's not major. I made my toons in the old client and I game in the new one.

6. Is there a way to download some files from torrent or only full?
    The warmane one works the best atm, there are few visual bugs like some hair models not show and undead faces, but other then that everything works, beside belf and draenei models, which aren't there.

7. ''The boob jiggle has gone for all the races'' Is this true???

8. I'm surprised yours even look that good. I tried the new model WotLK client, with all different graphics settings and different races, and they looked like something that should be mercy killed.

Unfortunately it appears I lost the screenshots. Meh.

9. http://imgur.com/U7WPV8H

Because this actually looks good unlike vanilla :3

10. I'm not saying it's correct to play with the the normal graphics and of course every man for his own, my problem is understanding why somebody would prefer them. (But yeah, maybe this is a case like explaining why you like a certain color). I think, in my most honest biased (and correct) opinion they look outright disastrous. If somebody would show me the example I posted here before I knew anything about it, I would for sure think it was a 1st april joke of blizzards. Oh well.
    yea well and i cant understand why anyone would say the right wotlk model looks better than this

https://i.imgur.com/klfQifh.jpg

First 12