1. Why would anyone play with WOD graphics?

Please, help me understand.

2. Please, help me understand.
    Because if we take your example with humans they are ugly with WoD graphics. But without they are butt ugly so yeah they does not look good in WoD but better than before

And several other races fall under same cagegory, like orcs. They are ugly in WoD but not as ridicolously ugly as before.

But then thats just my personal taste. I cant understand why someone would play without WoD graphics. But that just show that we are all different :)

3. Please, help me understand.
    because every human has different preferences and you are fortunately not the one defining what others have to like ?

4. Because the animations are more fluid and the characters look (mostly) better.

5. i play horde and i must say i love how they did trolls taurens and undead animations.

also humans are SLIGHTLY better then default wow graphic.

apart that no one force you to use wow models mate...

6. Playing with old models is like listening to Wishbone Ash.
    Playing with new models is like listening to Rebecca Black.

But that's OK, I guess.

7. Is there a way to reverse to lich king textures without having to download the whole game?

8. on WoD model your avatar actually has hands and fingers.
    on Normal model your avatar has ... something... at the end of arms...

9. Is there a way to reverse to lich king textures without having to download the whole game?
    I assume you mean the models not textures: Just rename or move patch-w.mpq from [root]/data and patch-enUS-w.mpq from [root]/data/enUS respectively, that's all.

10. because every human has different preferences and you are fortunately not the one defining what others have to like ?
    I'm not saying it's correct to play with the the normal graphics and of course every man for his own, my problem is understanding why somebody would prefer them. (But yeah, maybe this is a case like explaining why you like a certain color). I think, in my most honest biased (and correct) opinion they look outright disastrous. If somebody would show me the example I posted here before I knew anything about it, I would for sure think it was a 1st april joke of blizzards. Oh well.
    Edited: October 16, 2015

11. I have to admit that there are some thigns i did like better with the old models yeah. but over all the new ones are much better.
    And when it comes to me personaly i find both new and old models of humans ridicolously ugly. would not play a human even if i got payed :)

If i sometime would feel the need of playig a char that looks human i would play a bloodelf. that is the only race that looks somewhat human. they look more like humans than the humans. Because to be honest its not much human like on the human race in wow

12. I'm not saying it's correct to play with the the normal graphics and of course every man for his own, my problem is understanding why somebody would prefer them. (But yeah, maybe this is a case like explaining why you like a certain color). I think, in my most honest biased (and correct) opinion they look outright disastrous. If somebody would show me the example I posted here before I knew anything about it, I would for sure think it was a 1st april joke of blizzards. Oh well.
    Don't like them? Don't use them.
    Like them? Use them.

Is it really that hard? Different people have different preferences. Just because I don't like men, I don't take a piss at homosexual people. What's wrong with you man ?

13. Because standard human females have broken animations.

14. Because the animations are more fluid and the characters look (mostly) better.
    Instead of elves and Im playing one (female).
    What about FPS impact, noticable or not?
    Edited: October 16, 2015

12 Last