1. Heal spells downranked?

So I wanted to ask around to see if this is an intended/blizzlike effect before I call it a bug.

On my druid my HEALING spells are downranked when I am healing a lower level character, as well as my BUFF spells.

I understand perfectly why you cant buff a lvl 1 player with a lvl 60 mark of the wild, but why is it that you cannot heal them with a lvl 60 heal? As far as I knew, your heals always healed for the same amount on a lvl 1 as a lvl 60 as a lvl 80 etc. So again has anyone noticed this, and is it intended or should I put it in the bugtracker.

Thanks!

2. My heals (paladin) are working just fine on low levels and level 60s.

3. My Rejuv ticks for 243 on me (lvl 60) and for 39 on a lvl 8 random dude.

So yeah, it's not only u.

4. My Rejuv ticks for 243 on me (lvl 60) and for 39 on a lvl 8 random dude.

So yeah, it's not only u.
    pretty sure that's how it's supposed to be at least. iirc.

5. My heals (paladin) are working just fine on low levels and level 60s.
    This makes me think that it could be a druid bug then?

Could other classes capable of healing others please try it out and see the result? Post it as:

Class - ???
    Heal on lvl 60 - ???
    Heal on lvl <10 - ???

6. My flash of Light does the same healing on a lvl 10 or lvl 60. But for buffs to be downgraded, that is normal behavior.

7. if this is bug than it's very old bug, since i remember it from first lordaeron. But honestly i think thats blizz intended.

8. So I wanted to ask around to see if this is an intended/blizzlike effect before I call it a bug.
    Probably only those that put a buff? (i.e. HoTs) Or Healing Touch too?

9. As a priest same thing happens with Renew(hot) and Power Word:Shield...they get downgraded alot.