1. exactly the same thing can be said to you..
    Cause I tell you to man up and stop crying over the thing that is INTEGRAL part of the kind of game you're playing?

if the other person doesnt want to pvp its not in your power to force him to pvp because nobody cares that you want to pvp. if you want an indicator in how many ppl are actually interested in pvp... check the pvp only servers.

nobody cares that you want to pvp. and no pvp fixes wont be better than pve fixes you should really try to read up on stuff before posting.
    You still don't understand, do you? World PvP is a quintessence of an MMORPG, deal with it or go away and never return. People like you are the reason WoW was destroyed.

Yeah, I know how it feels like to be ganked by higher levels all over again. Yesterday I got farmed in Chillwind Camp by bunch of level 60 hordies and it was kinda annoying. So what? I'm not going to complain and cry over it cause I get what kind of game I'm playing. Stop crying like a little kid and man up. Crying over World PvP in MMORPG is exactly the same as crying because you have to progress your character (level it up).

Yeah i mean who doesn't enjoy logging on WoW after a long day at work and starting questing in Darkshire just to be killed ten times over by a bored level 60 mage?
    That's the kind of game he's playing. You don't get to have full control over everything around in real life and in an MMORPG it happens to be just the same.

If you think people who dislike world PVP should quit then you have some issues...
    How so? It's you who are complaining about the INTEGRAL part of the genre.

I love this post rofl i bet you are that kind of arrogant Pvpr
    How was it arrogant? Quote me exactly where was I wrong about raiding same "dragons" all the time for weeks?

who thinks that running around a pillar in arenas to get the LoS is skill, Hilarious...
    Yeah, it does take more skill. Any moron can be in a raid which downed heroic Lich Kong while not any moron can reach rank 1 in 2v2 or 3v3.

You realise fly mount won't give you total invincibility, right? You get that in Northrend you will be able to fly at 77, right?
    Edited: October 17, 2015

2. No, everything so far has been 3.3.5 blizzlike, this is not a TBC realm, it's a 3.3.5 one with level cap.While it's true that blizzard always removed flying from early on in their expansions, it's also because pvp was at least somewhat balanced, and the world was new.They wanted you to explore that new world.TBC is not new in any way, this would be a really horrible decision to make.

3. TBC is known and we all know the quests so maybe that's the reason to add something to it?

4. this is not a TBC realm, it's a 3.3.5 one with level cap.While it's true that blizzard always removed flying from early on in their expansions, it's also because pvp was at least somewhat balanced, and the world was new.They wanted you to explore that new world.TBC is not new in any way, this would be a really horrible decision to make.
    The question of whether it's a TBC realm or not is irrelevant. It obviously isn't. It was never the argument that it is. It is, however, a realm that intends to remain locked in the TBC period, as it were, for some duration of time, and which intends to deliver a satisfying and blizzlike TBC experience while it's at it.

Also, PVP prior to level-cap has ALWAYS been imbalanced. Even at level-cap, 1v1 has always been imbalanced. There's going to be a fresh wave of people crying about said imbalance once Northrend is here, and if they're really unhappy with not being able to fly until a certain level is reached because of PVP, then perhaps Lordaeron isn't their cup of tea.

No, everything so far has been 3.3.5 blizzlike
    Locking experience at level 60 isn't 3.3.5 blizzlike. Disabling the RDF isn't 3.3.5 blizzlike. Buffing several raid bosses significantly to account for WotLK talents isn't 3.3.5 blizzlike. Yet all those actions were taken with the aim of providing a Vanilla experience that more closely matches what actual Vanilla was like. The suggestion in the OP is, in principal, exactly the same.

TBC is known and we all know the quests so maybe that's the reason to add something to it?
    Indeed. It's remarkable how people will completely ignore the many merits of the suggestions and instead turn the thread into a whine-fest about PVP.

Outland where we can fly at level 60 would just be the same Outland tonnes of us have been through several times over. Outland where flying is restricted until 70 (i.e. original Outland) would be something new entirely.

5. What if they make a change?

If you dont want to fly at level 60 you dont get flying+flying mount and you ARE NOT FORCED TO FLY and can just waste your life by walking....oh wait

6. Outland where we can fly at level 60 would just be the same Outland tonnes of us have been through several times over. Outland where flying is restricted until 70 (i.e. original Outland) would be something new entirely.
    Locking experience at 60 was so you could level up your desired classes before northrend content is released, your arguement is void.

Disabling RDF before ICC patch is just how it was and should be.People simply don't realise this very basic thing, devs chose 1 single patch so they don't have to fix things after every single patch.If they didn't you would encounter many more bugs, broken spells and other such problems.You'd also have to manually upgrade your wrath client from 3.0 to 3.3.5 for no real reason.

Buffing several bosses, that are still piss easy.

You just bark loud and think your arguments are valid but you're just beating around the bush because some people think your idea is bad for Lordaeron right now.

I also love how you ignored my main argument, that blizzard only disallowed flying during the early days of each new expansion, so people explore the new world on foot.There is absolutely nothing hardcore or skillful about having to walk, it's just tedious and annoying.It's like you walking to school 5 miles instead of taking public transportation.

Outland where we walk at 60 is still the same old Outland people played throughout the years.

Also, i'm no expert, but having people on foot will probably cause more lag in zones than it would otherwise if everyone was more spread by flying.And because, imo, 3-4k+ players will rush to outland at the start, warmane might need any form of lag mitigation they can get.Even blizzard managed to fail each and every one of their expansion releases, their servers overcomed by lag and crashes at a similar number of players in the same zone.

7. Locking experience at 60 was so you could level up your desired classes before northrend content is released, your arguement is void.
    You can't void arguments with a patently incorrect assumption. The level cap was barely locked at 60 to allow players to level up the toons they want. They locked it at 60 because of their progressive realm vision, while taking the time to receive feedback for Vanilla/BC raids so those raids are better fixed for when they're ported over to other servers.

Disabling RDF before ICC patch is just how it was and should be.People simply don't realise this very basic thing, devs chose 1 single patch so they don't have to fix things after every single patch.If they didn't you would encounter many more bugs, broken spells and other such problems.You'd also have to manually upgrade your wrath client from 3.0 to 3.3.5 for no real reason.
    So disabling RDF is good because this is how it's supposed to be in this stage of the game pre-3.3.5, but restricting flying to 60 is not good because... this is how it's supposed to be in this stage of the game pre-Wotlk...? You're being inconsistent.

Buffing several bosses, that are still piss easy.
    You mustn't be very familiar with the pugging scene on Lordaeron so far.

I also love how you ignored my main argument, that blizzard only disallowed flying during the early days of each new expansion, so people explore the new world on foot.There is absolutely nothing hardcore or skillful about having to walk, it's just tedious and annoying.It's like you walking to school 5 miles instead of taking public transportation.
    That was because you missed his main point. Being restricted to ground mounts isn't about skill. It's about experiencing Outland the way it was originally designed to be experienced. The continent itself will remain the same, obviously. But it won't feel anything like what people who only played after WotLK are accustomed to.

8. You mustn't be very familiar with the pugging scene on Lordaeron so far. .
    To be honest as far as i'm aware the pugs are doing as many bosses as they should do... What i have seen thru livestreaming (since it's a dedicated pug group on ally side so i haven't really been apart of many pugs) they're doing pretty well... There are some bosses that pugs are gonna struggle with because of various of reasons (no communication etc etc etc.. ) Altho that does not say that all pugs are bad, some are very sucessfull as well. Depends how you lead them and the individuals you invite to the raid group. People are replaceable so if someone ''wipes'' the raid several times you can replace them (if people decide to stick around that is).

I'm glad that RDF is disabled but i think flying should be at it's intended level which i believe you learn it at lvl 70 correct? Or was it earlier than that? Still this Blizzlike argument is getting outta hand cause Blizzlike is a vauge term and it's interpet by many people so it has MANY different meanings... Warmane staff has decided what they want on the server and the vision of it... We simply have to adapt and go with what they say... After all we know who is in charge and who will decide the changes to the game. I'm also in for the whole buffing thing since yeah wrath raids in general ARE piss easy (refering to the early raids mostly not like ICC/TOC/Ulduar)! EVEN for PUGS! You should have seen Naxx when it was release! What a freaking JOKE!

9. You can't void arguments with a patently incorrect assumption. The level cap was barely locked at 60 to allow players to level up the toons they want. They locked it at 60 because of their progressive realm vision, while taking the time to receive feedback for Vanilla/BC raids so those raids are better fixed for when they're ported over to other servers.

So disabling RDF is good because this is how it's supposed to be in this stage of the game pre-3.3.5, but restricting flying to 60 is not good because... this is how it's supposed to be in this stage of the game pre-Wotlk...? You're being inconsistent.
    No... people are locked at level 60 because the content is locked at level 60 while any bugs left on that part are dealt with, stability is tested and assured, and work is done on the content ahead. It has nothing to do with what people assumed when the word "progressive" was used. It's a progressive release of content, not a progressive server going through different expansions.

And RDF was disabled because it was something the Administration decided, simple as that. It has nothing to do with the expansion version either, and there's no guarantees it will be enabled when the point where it existed on retail is reached. If you asked for an answer about it right now, it would be "it's going to stay disabled for good, there are no plans of enabling it in the future."

10. No, everything so far has been 3.3.5 blizzlike, this is not a TBC realm, it's a 3.3.5 one with level cap.While it's true that blizzard always removed flying from early on in their expansions, it's also because pvp was at least somewhat balanced, and the world was new.They wanted you to explore that new world.TBC is not new in any way, this would be a really horrible decision to make.
    3.3.5 has been and always will be considered the most balanced season that ever existed on wow.

The fact that 1500 rated players that do not have a brain to actualy play arenas nor pvp 1v1 (wich is much easier) doesnt mean that the pvp should be disabled like some are saying here

If you are a true pver atleast use retail to step forward on the content and have always new **** and new raids to do, i play here because its the most fixed 3.3.5 realm that exists and thats where the PVP actualy matters. I remember i was playing retail when cataclysm came out and saw persons who had 300 games and 1600 rating on woltk hitting 2800 rating with 70-10, in the beggining of cata, so not even 2 months past and they just became "gods"? jk

Anyways, i dont know how can someone consider that using a addon to raid is harder than playing arenas.
    I can tell you this for sure, a High rated top Pvper will do any PVE content with almost his eyes closed if needed
    U wont ever find a PVer that Never PVPed going anywhere close to top tabble of Arenas before praticing for months atleast.

The real diference is that everything that happens in Arena happens in real time you do have to encounter solutions for real time problems and even predict what the others are going to do to counter them.
    Not everyone has the IQ to do something else other than having an addon telling them what to do, and even if you dont have the addon, you still did this boss a zilion times how can you wipe on it when he does the same **** over and over for years? whats your excuse?

11. Cause I tell you to man up and stop crying over the thing that is INTEGRAL part of the kind of game you're playing?

You still don't understand, do you? World PvP is a quintessence of an MMORPG, deal with it or go away and never return. People like you are the reason WoW was destroyed.
    for you it is for me it is not, who are you to deny someone elses way of how he has fun playing ?

12. for you it is for me it is not, who are you to deny someone elses way of how he has fun playing ?
    Exactly. He's trying to impose his views on everyone else. World PvP isn't an integral part of the game, it's an OPTIONAL part of the game. Hence there are PvE and PvP servers. The fact that Molten has always been a PvP server doesn't mean that people need to be avid world PvPers or enjoy World PvP, it means that the server supports it, nothing else. World PvP is sometimes useful when you've been waiting for a mob or a quest item to spawn for a long time and some enemy comes with the intention to take/kill it before you do. With the long respawn timers on private servers, WPvP is in fact a valuable gem when not abused, but it's CERTAINLY not an integral part of the gameplay. As I mentioned before, it's extremely imbalanced and unfair, and is nowhere near as competitive as arenas or battlegrounds.

13. That was because you missed his main point. Being restricted to ground mounts isn't about skill. It's about experiencing Outland the way it was originally designed to be experienced. The continent itself will remain the same, obviously. But it won't feel anything like what people who only played after WotLK are accustomed to.
    Of course i can void his argument, the reasons they put level caps have nothing to do with their desire to give a complete 'vanilla' or 'tbc' experience, it's to give an almost complete 3.3.5 patch experience.If anything, disallowing fly mounts goes against that very reason and goal, and potentially lessens the feedback received since everyone will be trapped into the hellfire ****hole for a longer time, or progress in levels at a much slower pace.

I'm not being inconsistent, some things just have a harder workaround, flying 60-70 has no impact on the health of the progressive realm, while allowing rdf at such an early time will make everyone just speed farm dungeons and get emblems too fast, then the whole fresh 80 content gets thrown out the window and you lose much more valuable content than 60-70 flying makes you miss.

I'm also adding the overtuning of raids to this, since warmane has stated many times their desire to offer challenging PvE.Comparing naxx to ICC pre nerf is laughable, pugs will be pugs and fail even with 30% icc buff compared to no buff.Applying a simillar percentage of increased difficulty to naxx will only be beneficial.

If the small percentage of people that never played TBC wants to experience the 'glorious' ground stuck outland, then please, go ahead and use your horse or wolf.Let the majority who have experienced it already use their fly mounts.You can't force us to experiment this absolutely atrocious bg eviroment all throughout the TBC month just because some people are sadistic or want to ride their horsies into sure death and agonizing hours of wasted time being dead and/or corpse camped with no way to retaliate.

14. How was it arrogant? Quote me exactly where was I wrong about raiding same "dragons" all the time for weeks?

Yeah, it does take more skill. Any moron can be in a raid which downed heroic Lich Kong while not any moron can reach rank 1 in 2v2 or 3v3.

You realise fly mount won't give you total invincibility, right? You get that in Northrend you will be able to fly at 77, right?
    Arrogant because you believe yourself and all PVPrs are superior to PVErs in terms of skill... So you say running around a pillar "Yeah, it does take more skill" and that any moron can down lich king 25 hc? Minecraft called they want their PVPr back.

Not gonna waste my time with a bigot like you, Peace.

15. Exactly. He's trying to impose his views on everyone else. World PvP isn't an integral part of the game, it's an OPTIONAL part of the game. Hence there are PvE and PvP servers. The fact that Molten has always been a PvP server doesn't mean that people need to be avid world PvPers or enjoy World PvP, it means that the server supports it, nothing else. World PvP is sometimes useful when you've been waiting for a mob or a quest item to spawn for a long time and some enemy comes with the intention to take/kill it before you do. With the long respawn timers on private servers, WPvP is in fact a valuable gem when not abused, but it's CERTAINLY not an integral part of the gameplay. As I mentioned before, it's extremely imbalanced and unfair, and is nowhere near as competitive as arenas or battlegrounds.
    How am I imposing anything? I just state simple FACTS. So what there were/are PvE servers with an option of disabling world PvP? Blizzard made several mistakes with their game and one of them are PvE realms. Not a single person who gets what MMORPG genre is takes PvE realms for serious. Go try explaining how world PvP in such a game should be "optional". Let me remind you that in this game there two factions being at war with one another and players get to choose races that belong to said factions. Taking under consideration this context stating "world PvP in WoW is optional" makes absolutely no sense.

Arrogant because you believe yourself and all PVPrs are superior to PVErs in terms of skill...
    Well, in general they are but of course there are noobs everywhere. Let's face it - you're bunch of clickers, you key turn and in general you suck at controlling your character (maybe that's the reason why not standing in the fire is hard for you). PvP teaches you NOT to do that while in PvE it's acceptable. How is it arrogant? It's plain truth.

First ... 34567 ... Last