1. How about we bring back all the attunements while we're at it to make it even more blizzlike? =D

2. World PvP is bull****? It actually makes something happen during questing/leveling so it's cool. It amazes me how people can literally hate player interaction in an MMORPG that is somewhat sandboxy.
    World PvP isn't bull****. It's COMPLETE and UTTER bull****. Imbalanced, unfair, pointless and utterly anti-social are only some of the words that come to mind. The winners are always the classes with access to burst and good CC. Or rogues, one-shotting everyone thanks to the WotLK scaling. Just because the staff supports World PvP doesn't mean that they can impose it on everyone. I mean come on, 80% of the server are PvE players. Both PvP-only servers are as empty as they can get.

3. MMORPG is a type of game when you don't get to have control over everything around you. It's supposed to have its own world in which players can interact with one another ANYHOW they want. Analogy (duh) - if you're in a war zone YOU DON'T get to choose whether your brains will get blown out or not.

"Just because the staff supports World PvP doesn't mean that they can impose it on everyone".

Your attitude to world PvP in WoW comes from a self-entitled view according to which EVERYTHING AROUND YOU should be catered to YOUR needs simply because YOU happen to breathe air. Sorry, no one cares about you but you.

Speaking of PvP. I hope you know that Lordaeron's developers team mainly consists of AT devs so you can expect PvP fixes to be great while PvE fixes won't necessarily be that awesome.

On the side note, slaying same "dragons" all over again for weeks gets old fast. What's so interesting in killing same "dragons" dozens of times? You can always expect the "dragon" to do EXACTLY the same thing while player can change his/her strategy all the time. Raiding is just boring and easy, no idea why anyone would consider it as hard or engaging. PvP may be imbalanced but raiding also isn't balanced (some classes can heal/deal damage way better than others) and PvP still takes way more player skill to succeed even in world PvP.
    Edited: October 16, 2015

4. We are in a PvP server, progressing through content until WotLK finally comes. Along with RDF being disabled it only seems natural that flying in outlands is restricted to 70's and reverted to 60 when WotLK arrives. 100% behind the suggestion.

5. People who support this: just dont buy flying mount, its that simple. Enjoy wasting your time on autorun while alt-tabed for even longer time.

6. Just dont...

What if we wanna do Botanica, Mechanar & The Arcatraz?

7. I mean come on, 80% of the server are PvE players.
    Ehh, I'm sorry? From whose buttcrack did you pull these numbers?

8. How about ABSOLUTELY NO?
    Anyone willing to world PvP will have plenty on his hands given that there will be 7k people in 5 zones.

9. ABSOLUTELY NO ... cut the cr*p guys this is supposed to be a WotlK server, not vanilla or TBC, but Wotlk, which means 1st ground mount at lvl 20, 2nd ground mount at lvl 40 and FLYING mount at lvl 60 ->cold weather at 77 or so..
    just let us play slowly progressing WRATH OF THE LICH KING server, not some TBC bull***t with lich talent builds

10. World PvP is bull****? It actually makes something happen during questing/leveling so it's cool. It amazes me how people can literally hate player interaction in an MMORPG that is somewhat sandboxy. If you dislike your character interaction with other characters then you seriously should give up on MMORPGs cause this genre is not for you.
    Yeah i mean who doesn't enjoy logging on WoW after a long day at work and starting questing in Darkshire just to be killed ten times over by a bored level 60 mage? If you think people who dislike world PVP should quit then you have some issues...

MMORPG is a type of game when you don't get to have control over everything around you. It's supposed to have its own world in which players can interact with one another ANYHOW they want. Analogy (duh) - if you're in a war zone YOU DON'T get to choose whether your brains will get blown out or not.

"Just because the staff supports World PvP doesn't mean that they can impose it on everyone".

Your attitude to world PvP in WoW comes from a self-entitled view according to which EVERYTHING AROUND YOU should be catered to YOUR needs simply because YOU happen to breathe air. Sorry, no one cares about you but you.

Speaking of PvP. I hope you know that Lordaeron's developers team mainly consists of AT devs so you can expect PvP fixes to be great while PvE fixes won't necessarily be that awesome.

On the side note, slaying same "dragons" all over again for weeks gets old fast. What's so interesting in killing same "dragons" dozens of times? You can always expect the "dragon" to do EXACTLY the same thing while player can change his/her strategy all the time. Raiding is just boring and easy, no idea why anyone would consider it as hard or engaging. PvP may be imbalanced but raiding also isn't balanced (some classes can heal/deal damage way better than others) and PvP still takes way more player skill to succeed even in world PvP.
    I love this post rofl i bet you are that kind of arrogant Pvpr who thinks that running around a pillar in arenas to get the LoS is skill, Hilarious...
    Edited: October 16, 2015

11. I think this is a good idea and the devs should consider it. We should poll this idea and see what the server has to say. Even extending vanilla got polled and that was a **** idea.

12. MMORPG is a type of game when you don't get to have control over everything around you. It's supposed to have its own world in which players can interact with one another ANYHOW they want. Analogy (duh) - if you're in a war zone YOU DON'T get to choose whether your brains will get blown out or not.

exactly the same thing can be said to you. if the other person doesnt want to pvp its not in your power to force him to pvp because nobody cares that you want to pvp. if you want an indicator in how many ppl are actually interested in pvp... check the pvp only servers.

nobody cares that you want to pvp. and no pvp fixes wont be better than pve fixes you should really try to read up on stuff before posting.
    Edited: October 17, 2015

13. Do the 70% of posters in here crying about PVP not realize that when Northrend is released, the exact situation will be befalling them anyways until level 77?

14. Just dont...

What if we wanna do Botanica, Mechanar & The Arcatraz?
    If they would make this happend you would be able to do those when you hit 70

First ... 23456 ... Last