1. that logic goes both ways
    if it's not a big deal then why cry AGAINST multiboxing at all? if it's not a big deal, disable it, keep shut and move on
    Or limit the amount of time players can log in per day/week. People who can play several hours every day has an unfair advantage to people with jobs/family, no big deal right?

2. I think multibox should be blocked for the sole reason that the server goes into a queue and 1 player taking 5-10 spots is kinda dumb.

3. I think multibox should be blocked for the sole reason that the server goes into a queue and 1 player taking 5-10 spots is kinda dumb.
    Yes, because of the 5-10 spots out of 6000 players u have to wait one second longer in queue. This one second longer waiting time is insane. It ruins the game experience completely.

4. Yes, because of the 5-10 spots out of 6000 players u have to wait one second longer in queue. This one second longer waiting time is insane. It ruins the game experience completely.
    Yes, because just 1 person in the entire server is doing it.

5. why you guys care so much?. Theres only gonna be maybe 30-50 people out of 7k who will multibox and even then there most likely gonna only be 1-3. the people who multibox 5+ usually have to have a paid program to multibox properly. And even then on a 1% xp rate and no RDF / heirlooms not many multiboxers will level here period especially when theres like no working afk bots that quest on private servers.

6. Yes, because just 1 person in the entire server is doing it.
    May as well be. I've only come across one set of mboxers so far, and they were free honor for me.

7. I agree with the OP mutiboxing ruins the game for others.
    Ban it

8. I agree with the OP mutiboxing ruins the game for others.
    Ban it
    Hehe might as well start banning people for dual boxing as well then? No i'm kidding but seriously it's like 1% of the pop that multibox come on chill man!

9. I've only seen 1 multiboxer and he only had 3 toons which isn't even proper multibox its just Autohot key which most people think is real multibox. Multibox is when u have a paid program and can multibox at least 5+ toons and have all their windows up and layovers for each screen so u can round robin your stuns/cc etc.. but like i said only like maybe 1-2 people on this server out of 7k even have said paid program to proper multibox. Let me know if u even see anyone running around with more than 5 cause i have yet to.

10. I've only seen 1 multiboxer and he only had 3 toons which isn't even proper multibox its just Autohot key which most people think is real multibox. Multibox is when u have a paid program and can multibox at least 5+ toons and have all their windows up and layovers for each screen so u can round robin your stuns/cc etc.. but like i said only like maybe 1-2 people on this server out of 7k even have said paid program to proper multibox. Let me know if u even see anyone running around with more than 5 cause i have yet to.
    There is a 20 shaman team doing it. He uses 3 computers and paid software on each computer to make it work. That's 3 keyboards and 3 mice my dear friends multiboxer haters.

Ofc that's 3 computers, too.

11. There is a 20 shaman team doing it. He uses 3 computers and paid software on each computer to make it work. That's 3 keyboards and 3 mice my dear friends multiboxer haters.

Ofc that's 3 computers, too.
    How do you know? You asked him yourself? I think you can use the cracked version intead...

12. Once you learn to play and realize how you can completely wreck a multi-boxer using simple tactics you stop complaining about it.

13. Multiboxing can ruin a servers eco as they can farm gold extremely easy. Only reason why I am against it.

Couldn't give two ****s about them in pvp.

14. Multiboxing is unfun for everyone but the person doing it.
    That's a toxic feature right there, and shouldn't exist.

I'm against multiboxing

First ... 2345 Last