1. as a multiboxer I have to ask anyone complaining 1 question.. why don't you multibox too??
    let me guess your answer
    " I don't want to."
    " my pc is not good enough."
    "not my playstyle"

well some people do want to.
    I 5 box on $400 asus x551m laptop..get 55-60 fps on my main screen and slaves are limited to 10fps.. works great, no lag.
    then don't complane because it is some peoples playstyle.

as fas as killing a multiboxer on world pvp 1 vs 5 (assumeing attacker and attacked are same lvls)... 90% chance you will not kill all my toons 1 vs 5.. just the same as your not going to kill 1 vs 5 when theres 5 people playing, yes i can die to 2,3 vs 5.. but 1 would have a very hard time..
    I could not say about BG pvp because I never multiboxed BGs..

Bubblebarbie

2. I didn't read all of your OP writing but I have to agree on multiboxing being extremely irritating and giving players an unfair advantage in PvP/PvE alike.

My biggest concern has to be gold income and generation that multiboxers can achieve. The amounts of gold obtainable via multiboxing is out of this world and should definitely be dealt with as it WILL effect the economy.

Also seen multiboxers abusing the gathering bug, where all party members hitting the same rock, gathering herbs or skinning will all gain a skill up for them, thank god only 1 of them receives the loot though. Still I find it extremely irritating and will surely courage selling accounts and such. Hopefully this will be dealt with, with haste.

3. There was a poll for this but the staff didn't take the results seriously. I mean, after all, multiboxers generate quite the profit for them. In the meantime, multiboxers keep enjoying themselves while ruining everyone else's fun:
    Edited: October 18, 2015

4. You either didn't have any ranged people, or had no teamplay at all. AB is the easiest to win against a multiboxer, yet, you didn't. :|

And if you did win, I don't see your point.
    Edited: October 18, 2015

5. Ban multiboxing. Its an underhanded way of playing the game.

One character per login per person.

6. You either didn't have any ranged people, or had no teamplay at all. AB is the easiest to win against a multiboxer, yet, you didn't. :|

And if you did win, I don't see your point.
    We won actually. 1600 to 1200. But that's not the point.

7. Ban multiboxing. Its an underhanded way of playing the game.

One character per login per person.
    Uh what is your argument for your statement? So should i be banned if i boost myself as well? That's ******ed haha! Elaborate on your point please... I think it should be allowed... Lol funny that i know that shaman in the bg that JustFab linked a ss about :)

8. We won actually. 1600 to 1200. But that's not the point.
    So what's the point? :)

9. since everybody is complaining about multiboxing like it is a huge freakin problem then how come there are screenshots only of this ONE shaman? O.o

10. since everybody is complaining about multiboxing like it is a huge freakin problem then how come there are screenshots only of this ONE shaman? O.o
    Yeah it's like people blow it out of proportion and complain about an issue that is VEERRYY SMALL! I mean i know 1 multiboxer and that's him and i've seen MAX 2 of them when i was leveling! It's not a BIG DEAL!

11. hello,
    i've played other games where you was allowed to multibox by manually control each char switching through the game windows to hit, heal or buff.
    Today i saw this http://i.imgur.com/xFPhJeN.jpg an hunter with 3 more hunters in follow that was hitting at the same time.
    Now, in every game where i played a third-party software that automated the control of a char is considered a bot, how is in wow?
    I think is extremely unfair play like this, especially on a pvp server.
    there isn't still an official reply from the staff about multiboxing, what we know is most players don't want it http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....light=multibox

what do you think about it?
    The answer to this is so easy:

1- This server tries to be as Blizzlike as possible
    2- Blizzard allows multiboxers because they pay for multiple accounts
    3- Molten allows multiboxers because Blizzard allows multiboxers

BONUS ROUND:

Multi boxers don't have any advantage in PvP and will loose a BG 9/10 times
    They will have a hard *** time levelling with quests that can only be looted by 1 toon at a time

12. The answer to this is so easy:

1- This server tries to be as Blizzlike as possible
    2- Blizzard allows multiboxers because they pay for multiple accounts
    3- Molten allows multiboxers because Blizzard allows multiboxers

BONUS ROUND:

Multi boxers don't have any advantage in PvP and will loose a BG 9/10 times
    They will have a hard *** time levelling with quests that can only be looted by 1 toon at a time
    Blizzard disabled /follow in battlegrounds though. Molten hasn't. It isn't a patch-specific feature either. Blizzard just saw that it ruins BGs and acted.

13. Blizzard disabled /follow in battlegrounds though. Molten hasn't. It isn't a patch-specific feature either. Blizzard just saw that it ruins BGs and acted.
    Get your facts straight. :) They disabled the following to fight honor-farming bots, not multiboxing.

/sigh, the misinformed people misinforming other people.

14. Yeah it's like people blow it out of proportion and complain about an issue that is VEERRYY SMALL! I mean i know 1 multiboxer and that's him and i've seen MAX 2 of them when i was leveling! It's not a BIG DEAL!
    that logic goes both ways
    if it's not a big deal then why cry AGAINST multiboxing at all? if it's not a big deal, disable it, keep shut and move on

15. that logic goes both ways
    if it's not a big deal then why cry AGAINST multiboxing at all? if it's not a big deal, disable it, keep shut and move on
    So, following your logic, let's disable other people's playstyles too, like cookie-cutter builds. Who needs those. :)

First 12345 Last