1. People are just saying it's bad without providing a good argument against it... They just says it sucks haha! Same logic as it was applied on retail about multiboxing should be applied here regardless if people think it's ''bad, toxic, hurts players'' because there's BARELY any multiboxers! Regardless that people had to pay for multiboxing for retail the same rule should apply. It was allowed back in the past on this server as well.

2. People are just saying it's bad without providing a good argument against it... They just says it sucks haha
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....eron-Yes-or-no

3. Polls do not affect their decision making... Those polls can be also misleading since you can just spam accounts and vote the option that you want to win... That happened to the Naxx thread :) I expect Warmane to stick to their old policy.

4. 1 thing is sure multiboxing is unfair thing. and imo it shouldnt be alowed i know that multiboxers feels like im good im god i don't suck at pvp i 1 shot anything but really it takes that much skill to press 1 button and cast 5 spells at same time so you 1 shot some1? think no on topic

-BAN MULTIBOXING ITS UNFAIR-
    Edited: October 20, 2015

5. How do you know? You asked him yourself? I think you can use the cracked version intead...
    I know the guy. :)

6. Saying mutiboxers shouldnt be banned because there are not many of them is like saying hackers shouldnt be banned because not many hack.

7. Saying mutiboxers shouldnt be banned because there are not many of them is like saying hackers shouldnt be banned because not many hack.
    Sentinel. Also one thing is legal, another is not.

8. Polls do not affect their decision making... Those polls can be also misleading since you can just spam accounts and vote the option that you want to win... That happened to the Naxx thread :) I expect Warmane to stick to their old policy.
    You asked for opinions i suggest read the all the pages since you said no one gives a good argument well start reading..

9. People are just saying it's bad without providing a good argument against it... They just says it sucks haha! Same logic as it was applied on retail about multi-boxing should be applied here regardless if people think it's ''bad, toxic, hurts players'' because there's BARELY any multiboxers! Regardless that people had to pay for multi-boxing for retail the same rule should apply. It was allowed back in the past on this server as well.
    Why should anyone be able to take up more of the limited population space over someone else with free accounts? Even if in total there was 100 people spamming 5 accounts and the server hits cap, then that's 400 actual people waiting in a queue for no reason.

What if more people decide to do it? Sure no one cares about 1-3 people multi-boxing, but if that number grows its only going to hurt the people who actually wanna play.

I believe multiple accounts under the same IP should be force kicked and not allowed when the server reaches the cap.

10. Why should anyone be able to take up more of the limited population space over someone else with free accounts? Even if in total there was 100 people spamming 5 accounts and the server hits cap, then that's 400 actual people waiting in a queue for no reason.

What if more people decide to do it? Sure no one cares about 1-3 people multi-boxing, but if that number grows its only going to hurt the people who actually wanna play.

I believe multiple accounts under the same IP should be force kicked and not allowed when the server reaches the cap.
    Really, can hardly imagine 100 multiboxers at once.

But.

The point about disabling more than one consecutive connection from one IP on Caps is reasonable. I am all fours for that. :)

11. I've only seen 1 multiboxer and he only had 3 toons which isn't even proper multibox its just Autohot key which most people think is real multibox. Multibox is when u have a paid program and can multibox at least 5+ toons and have all their windows up and layovers for each screen so u can round robin your stuns/cc etc.. but like i said only like maybe 1-2 people on this server out of 7k even have said paid program to proper multibox. Let me know if u even see anyone running around with more than 5 cause i have yet to.
    well theres a free cracked version of pwnboxer here on the forums in the multibox tab...(not the version I use)
    and the only other program you would need is jamba addon.. its free too..
    and a cheep *** laptop (asus x551m).. 5 toons np...

and im letting you know,
    I could do more if I wanted ( have tested 8 at once with np) but 8 is a raid not a party and would be stupid to lvl as a raid.. thats the main reason you dont see more then 5 most of the time..

12. Really, can hardly imagine 100 multiboxers at once.

But.

The point about disabling more than one consecutive connection from one IP on Caps is reasonable. I am all fours for that. :)
    That would kill everyone trying to play with friends at a LAN. I play a lot with friends, we usually sit together. Which would be made impossible.

13. I have done OS with a multiboxer with I think 20 shamans. I tanked and the whole rest of the raid was his shamans.

14. Remember, you, you can be a multiboxer too, the door is open to anyone.

First ... 345