1. Garrosh is a little ***** an account for 0% of what being an Orc is about.

Look at Draeni's legs, they are boney, and look at The Prophet Valen, he's a twig.

Also Orcs aren't near extinction? Lol yes many Orcs died, but there were probably 20 times as many Orcs in Draenor than humans and dwarves on Azeroth.

Also from Blizzard, actually followed your link to find it.

"After their arrival, the orcs crushed the unsuspecting human kingdom of Stormwind. The mighty orc armies, known as the Horde, then pressed north through the Eastern Kingdoms, and their victory was nearly assured for a time. Eventually, however, internal conflicts resulted in the orcs’ defeat, and those who did not die in battle were rounded up and placed in internment camps. But a young slave named Thrall managed to escape from captivity and join a liberation force consisting of Warchief Orgrim Doomhammer and other free orcs. When Doomhammer fell in combat, Thrall became the new warchief of the Horde and the inheritor of Doomhammer’s namesake weapon"

See? Also Lothar didn't slay 1,000s of Orcs. He killed the ones he had to but he was a peaceful man who didn't believe in killing. If he knocked an orc unconscious he left him or captured him. Many Orcs died, but not at the hands of Lothar. Many paladins are pacifist. I know my lore more so than you do. That is why I have the correct answer and you assume youre right with the wrong. I think its also note worthy that the stoneform you keep speaking about is none existant. All dwarves do not have the ability to turn themselves into Titans-like beings. Its doesn't happen. They have exceptionally rough skin. That's about it. It in no way increases strength.

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Curse_of_Flesh

P.S. Draeni traveled for millennia running from Kiljaden and the Burning Legion. They never stayed in one place to long before he found them. So once again you're wrong.

Btw, Dwarves are my favorite race. Hurah. So once again you're wrong. Trust me, I know the lore better than you.
    We don't know how many were in Draenor, but the remains were imprisoned in durnholde keep, I doubt that there are more than 20.000, and with the SOO their number is even lesser, while only in SW are living 200.000 humans. The majority of humans realm fallen against the plague, not the orcs. Orcs only destroyed the 1º Sw kingdom. They almost win, but there wasn't only orcs, they had Goblins mercenaries, ogres, dragons, trolls and even humans (As i said, Alterac join in the horde in exchange for survival and power).

And Actually the orcs aren't stronger as they used to be with the fel blood. Their blood lust powers are now limited.

Orcs scape from Durnholde because Taretha Foxton free Thrall.
    Edited: November 25, 2015

2. We don't know how many were in Draenor, but the remains were imprisoned in durnholde keep, I doubt that there are more than 20.000, and with the SOO their number is even lesser, while only in SW are living 200.000 humans. The majority of humans realm fallen against the plague, not the orcs. Orcs only destroyed the 1º Sw kingdom. They almost win, but there wasn't only orcs, they had Goblins mercenaries, ogres, dragons, trolls and even humans (As i said, Alterac join in the horde in exchange for survival and power).

And Actually the orcs aren't stronger as they used to be with the fel blood. Their blood lust powers are now limited.

Orcs scape from Durnholde because Taretha Foxton free Thrall.
    We know that Draenor was alot bigger at one point and their were hundreds of different clans. Honestly, you got me at this point cause I honestly don't care about the lore after Cafaclysm. I personally don't want to consider MoP+ as canon. I've already said that many Orcs didn't drink Mannaroths blood & I am aware of Peranoles betrayal, however his soldiers did not fight along side Orcs.they simply didn't fight at all. Orcs as I showed you with WoD cinematic of Durotan that Orcs (keep in mind Durotan never drank the blood nor any frostwolf) have a feral bloodlust form that requires nothing but anger to trigger an increase of physical strength. They also retained alot of the strength and abilities from the corruption & believe it or not many Orcs still part take in a lesser form of demon-blood drinking still within the Horde. Warlocks are still very prominent in Horde society. Thrall has made it seem taboo but it is not outlawed. However it is done in secrecy . You must also account for the Orc tribes that inhabit Outland and parts of Azeroth that don't align with the Horde.

Stoneform would only be as tough as the Titans we find in Northernd; which see they are rock but can be smashed.

Just cause Orcs are physically the strongest doesn't mean they're the sharpest tools in the shed or the best warrior.
    Be realistic, many dwarves are just fat drunks. Mighty warriors like Muradin are rare among all races of Azeroth. Like o said before, A dwarf wielding the holy light would smash an orc, but arm wresting 8/10 the Orc will win.
    Edited: November 25, 2015

3. We know that Draenor was alot bigger at one point and their were hundreds of different clans. Honestly, you got me at this point cause I honestly don't care about the lore after Cafaclysm. I personally don't want to consider MoP+ as canon. I've already said that many Orcs didn't drink Mannaroths blood & I am aware of Peranoles betrayal, however his soldiers did not fight along side Orcs.they simply didn't fight at all. Orcs as I showed you with WoD cinematic of Durotan that Orcs (keep in mind Durotan never drank the blood nor any frostwolf) have a feral bloodlust form that requires nothing but anger to trigger an increase of physical strength. They also retained alot of the strength and abilities from the corruption & believe it or not many Orcs still part take in a lesser form of demon-blood drinking still within the Horde. Warlocks are still very prominent in Horde society. Thrall has made it seem taboo but it is not outlawed. However it is done in secrecy . You must also account for the Orc tribes that inhabit Outland and parts of Azeroth that don't align with the Horde.

Stoneform would only be as tough as the Titans we find in Northernd; which see they are rock but can be smashed.

Just cause Orcs are physically the strongest doesn't mean they're the sharpest tools in the shed or the best warrior.
    Be realistic, many dwarves are just fat drunks. Mighty warriors like Muradin are rare among all races of Azeroth. Like o said before, A dwarf wielding the holy light would smash an orc, but arm wresting 8/10 the Orc will win.
    If there's a big mistake people sometimes do, is that you judge something by it's cover. Orcs are AS strong as dwarves, a bit more agile but dwarves are smarter.
    Arm-wrestling, I'd bet for a dwarf. Why? They're smaller which would make it deadly for an orc to punch them, but an easy prey for an orc's kicks, but orcs aren't know for kicking, are they? (Have they ever kicked someone?) and lastly they're smarter and clever when it comes to fighting.

TL;DR; Have someone seen that humans have 20 at everything? (http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Race), Blizzard making us know that we're average. WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL ME BLIZZARD?!

4. orc rogues kick... oh, and it's not that humans are average. it's that humans are standardized. all races are based on human stats. a little more, a little less.

First ... 678