1. [Lore] Which race is physically the strongest?

On average which race would posses the most brute power.

It seems to me that :

Tauren/Dwarves > Orcs/Worgens/Draeneis > Pandas > Human > Night elves > Trolls > Blood elves > Undead > Goblins/Gnomes.

What do you think, guys?

2. I think troll comes before panda.

3. I think troll comes before panda.
    They are very skinny compare to other races:

4. Hands down Orcs...even the traits and stats in the game state this...Dwarves a close second but Orcs gotta be number one for strength.

5. Tauren/Dwarves > Orcs/Worgens/Draeneis > Pandas > Human > Night elves > Trolls > Blood elves > Undead > Goblins/Gnomes.
    I don't see why dwarves would be anywhere near tauren/orcs/worgen, they're much more comparable to humans in terms of strength. I also feel like undead would be unnaturally strong since they're animated by magic, not muscle.

Assuming we're talking only about the playable representatives of a given race I would go with: Tauren > Orcs > Worgen > Undead > Draenei > Dwarves > Pandaren > Trolls > Night Elves > Humans > Blood Elves > Goblins > Gnomes.

6. Dwarves ! Always dwarves
    Yes! <3 Dwarves

Hands down Orcs...even the traits and stats in the game state this...Dwarves a close second but Orcs gotta be number one for strength.
    Actually dwarves have more strength than orcs, but only in WoD (And I could test it in game creating lvl 1 Orc and Dwarf). Blizzard decided that the dwarves were stronger than orcs :P

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Race

Orc have 23, dwarves 25.

Orc and Worgen have the same Strength.
    Assuming we're talking only about the playable representatives of a given race I would go with: Tauren > Orcs > Worgen > Undead > Draenei > Dwarves > Pandaren > Trolls > Night Elves > Humans > Blood Elves > Goblins > Gnomes.
    Undead have less strenght than humans!
    Edited: October 16, 2015

7. Standing up for the dwarves - the original Earthen race.

Sure, we might not be champions when it comes to running or swimming, but the dwarves can outdrink any other race out there ! haha !

No but on a serious note - having built their home inside a freakin mountain and lived their lives in the freakin snow, they're pretty tough and strong.

Dwarves are strong enough to punch a dragon in the face. Period.

8. Undead have less strenght than a human!
    Yes and a level 80 gnome warrior is 80 times stronger than a level 1 tauren warrior. It's almost like gameplay and game lore are two separate things in WoW.

9. Yes and a level 80 gnome warrior is 80 times stronger than a level 1 tauren warrior. It's almost like gameplay and game lore are two separate things in WoW.
    For this reason you must use base stats. 80 orc is tronger than 80 gnome in Strengh.
    Anyway, I never read in lore than humanoid undeads have more strenght than the living ones. If you played warcraft 3, the undeads were often the most numerous, but their units weren't the stronger, and Dwarves can turn in Stone-form avatar and smash their enemies.

10. Here's some other reasons why dwarves take the prize :

Someone brought up base stats . Dwarves : 28 in strenght , Orcs : 26.

At the very least, Dwarves physical strenght far exceeds that of Humans, there should be no arguing here.

Lore wise, Dwarves are renowned miners and blacksmiths, both requiring brute force.

11. Are you all seriously putting trolls that low on the list? They are MASSIVE, by far the tallest race in the game. Who cares about the 10 years old wow models, have you even seen Vol'Jin

12. I really believe that you lot are underestimating Trolls.
    Trolls are one of the first races to roam Azeroth and their ingame models don't give them any justice as to the strength they posses from a lore standpoint.
    For example if you read the novel "Shadows of the Horde" Vol'jin speak of feats of great strength including snapping limbs and crushing humans with ease. And this is just assuming we speak of the playable trolls, not even touching upon the Zandalari.

I would make a list that went something like this
    Tauren>Worgen>Troll>Dwarf>Orc/Draenei>Pandaren>Night Elf>Human>Undead>Blood Elf>Goblin>Gnome

13. I really believe that you lot are underestimating Trolls.
    Trolls are one of the first races to roam Azeroth and their ingame models don't give them any justice as to the strength they posses from a lore standpoint.
    For example if you read the novel "Shadows of the Horde" Vol'jin speak of feats of great strength including snapping limbs and crushing humans with ease. And this is just assuming we speak of the playable trolls, not even touching upon the Zandalari.

I would make a list that went something like this
    Tauren>Worgen>Troll>Dwarf>Orc/Draenei>Pandaren>Night Elf>Human>Undead>Blood Elf>Goblin>Gnome
    Some trolls are very big, but they majority are not as strong

We underestimate them because they were defeated by the Murlocs!!!

123 ... Last