1. Exp Boost for 1 day before TBC comes out

I know there are a lot of guys that are already lvl 60 , but since am a lazy f**k , i would like to see 5x exp 1 day before TBC comes out , and on that day the rest of us that are not 60 yet will catch up..

2. Deathwing and Ragnaros are x7, if x1 realm rates is too troubling for you. Rates will not change.

3. Well... I'm not even 60 yet, but I don't want to see that.
    On top of that, don't be too hurry to catch up, TBC release is going to be a bloody mess (ganking, mob spawns, quests, ...).

4. I wouldn't.
    It's just something you want because you're a lazy f**k. Period.

5. go and play ragnaros if you dont like 1x?

6. ya maybe ur right , but i feel this sense of sitting on the bottom while others enjoy top

7. I'd suggest you put in more time and effort in leveling then if you want to 'enjoy top'

8. why not instant lvl 60/70/80?
    give me a break with those ideas about making Lordaeron "better" place :>

9. ya maybe ur right , but i feel this sense of sitting on the bottom while others enjoy top
    Thats becuase your levelign slow. can be beacause you dont know how to level properly, can be bec ause your lazy. can also be because you dont have time to spend much time playing. But still those are your problems. nothing the server should change for

10. I dont know about xp boost but it would be nice if they waited another month to release TBC. As a progression realm you cant do all of the level 60 content and level to 60 in a month. Unless you are a loser with no life and play 18 hours a day. I know some will QQ over such things but most will enjoy the chance to catch up and actually do the classic endgame content.

11. I dont know about xp boost but it would be nice if they waited another month to release TBC. As a progression realm you cant do all of the level 60 content and level to 60 in a month. Unless you are a loser with no life and play 18 hours a day. I know some will QQ over such things but most will enjoy the chance to catch up and actually do the classic endgame content.
    The classic engame content sucks. its bugged, and you cant compare it with real vanilla. not with the 3.3.5 patch

The pvp is seriously messed up and unbalanced at this level to. some classes are ridicolously op. while others dont even have many of their most importan abilities.

And most of the people here came here for the wotlk expansion not the vanila or TBC content so i would guess that most of the players find one month of broken vanila to be enough.

well some want it longer to be able to reach 60. but you should be able to reach 60 in a month without any problem at all even if you have a work a life and only can spend a couple of hours online 5 days a week. and if you cant even play that much ypou just have to accept that you cant get the same things as the ones that can play more than you

12. Go Hardcore or Go Home.
    Pretty much sums this thread... Level or go to the other servers :) Deal with it!

13. Worst thread of the week. just level or go to Lagnaros or deadwing.

14. ****ing noobs everywhere, sad really

12 Last