1. isBoxer - wow fails to start (white inactive window)

Hey guys.

Anyone else have this problem?
    When i start the wotlk client with innerspace, i only get a white window. Its says inactive in the taskmanager.

what i tried:

bc client - worked
    warmane wotlk client - didnt work
    other wotlk client - didnt work
    wod - worked

I dont know what im doing wrong, this is really strange.

2. Tell us you computers specs (ram/cpu /gfx card and hard drive type/speed) and how many windows are you starting?

3. Computer shouldnt be the problem. 32GB Ram, i7 3930, GTX 680, SSD. Im starting 5 clients.
    I already did karazhan solo with 10 accounts without bigger problems. Also tried different drives and clients (the edited warmane one and others)

As i said, it only appears with the wotlk client. i did some research and disabled some services (thanks isboxer crash tool). Now it working 50/50. Sometimes it happens with the first client, sometime with a later one. It looks like something is interruping the process or whatever. no idea

4. Do u use the official or cracked version of ISboxer?
    Did u make sure that ISboxer is using the right WoW.exe ?

5. I'm using the one from the forums. I tried both server emulators.
    Yes im sure it's using the right one.

6. Did u rename ur Wotlk Wow.exe by any chance?
    I heard that renaming it can cause problems with ISboxer.

When u start ur wotlk client manually with out ISboxer it works fine?
    If ISboxer works on the other expansions it might has something to do with the mapped keys that u use for ur wotlk character set.
    Edited: October 19, 2015

7. I didnt touch the wow.exe at all. I even tried a fresh downloaded copy, same problem.

All clients work when i start them manually, without any problems. it has something to do with isboxers injection/windowrename/whatever + win10 and the graphics driver or something.

Mapped key/character set is very unlikely because i already wiped all isboxer config and tried it with fresh settings. Also tried to use different CPU Settings.

Currently i start the hole characterset again and again, until 1 or 2 clients are working. after that i start the rest manually until the team is complete. It works, but sometimes it takes 10-15 mins, very frustrating. One thing i wanna try later this evening, is using an older nvidia driver.

8. Maybe change the time until the next character is launched?
    U can also try to use custom window title in ISboxer. U can change the window titel at "character set" - "slot "- "custom window title".

I had also problems with ISboxer after updating my graphic driver. In my case there was always a few second freeze when I switched the window.
    It was with AMD graphic driver though.
    Edited: October 20, 2015

9. I haven't encountered this issue myself, as a subscriber of ISBoxer there are little to no issues, but have you tried adding -dxd9 to the main executable parameters? I've seen it help some computers handle things better, although there shouldn't be any difference.

10. @ jakkre I tried both, from 1 to 5 seconds delay and window rename. I didn't have enough time to test the graphic driver. Maybe tonight

@tkn963 I really wanna subscribe too, but I don't have the money atm. And I'm not using it that often.
    I tried to add the dx9 option in the config.wtf, I didn't know there was a parameter. I will try this later! Found the same issue related to dx9/dx11 somewhere.

Anyway, thanks for all your help and support! I appreciate it!