1. Point Shop

So i want ot discuss the pointless Point Shop. I wanted to buy an item and the cost was 39 points, it's cool. But when i recieve 0.8 per day i have to wait 2 monts for an item with item level of 476?? wtf guys that is insane and pointless. Please reduce the point cost!

2. And all this time you haven't realized you can get that item in game much much faster?
    Go in game bro, play for the item, that is the fun of this game to play for gear.

3. And all this time you haven't realized you can get that item in game much much faster?
    Go in game bro, play for the item, that is the fun of this game to play for gear.
    lol, with all that broken or non working or closed content? realy? i think u need a doctor

4. And all this time you haven't realized you can get that item in game much much faster?
    That's the point bro, this shop is pointless when i can do rdf and take even better item with greater ilvl...

5. And all this time you haven't realized you can get that item in game much much faster?
    much fun to play with full contender aka 450 item level in bgs :P when you do basically 0 damage anyway... with full malev or the main set and a weapon we would do something and not be only dead weight originating bgs with more quality to everyone but that ain't gonna happen... but to have a malev piece for that amount of points at shop would be better to don't have it at all i think

6. Content Content Content Content Content Content Content Content Content Content Content Content Content

We need more content :D

Thats the only problem here. I dont mind farming for 2 days for an item as long as its available. But farming the website for 1 month for an item is insane and unfair

7. I know right its unbelievable. 90 percent of the time we just use points for transmog and mounts. oh whats that? mounts are gone too?. wanted onslaught gear (which is like level 80 gear) for my war mog. not even in point shop but its in coin shop! and cant find it in game. So im supposed to pay for it?. what a screw up. dont fix what isnt broken warmane. try fixing hunters Stampede. still waiting since release.

8. i agree lvl 90 should be expensive..but not low level gear for transmog thats just stupid!, sorry to say that.

9. why did they take out all the low lvl epics/rares for transmog... this sucks now i cant even complete my transmog set since the dungeon doesnt even work. Plz re add all the low lvl gear, i really dont understand why they took them out...

10. they also dont have wotlk , cata heroic versions boohoo

11. all the tranmog item are all gone, only level 90 item that nobody want, they are not associated with any other website, so basically voting is dead.

12. The point thing is broken for me. I hadnt collected points today and the bloody thing says you dont have any points to collect. GG Warmane. You done goofed... again.