1. "Yurif lvl 90 Orc Huntard...."

All active players known this hunter he is bugging vendors every day finally i get screenshot.

Please give the award Yurif.
    Edited: October 17, 2015

2. Make a correct player report if you want something done.

3. I though he was a troll, not orc.

4. He keeps bug abusing, but complains when players kill him. Wut ?

5. Ahhh! Yurif, that fat kid...
    I remember how he complain when I farmed him in klaxxi'vess. He was very stupid.

6. All active players known this hunter he is bugging vendors every day finally i get screenshot.

Please give the award Yurif.
    So you screenshoted someone saying they gonna bug the vendor, thats cool but this is not nazi germany, you have to actually catch him doin it.

7. So you screenshoted someone saying they gonna bug the vendor, thats cool but this is not nazi germany, you have to actually catch him doin it.
    yea hh..i dont see what on that ss he took is for banning :) coz he is orc and saying he will bug the vendors..LOL!!!!

8. Ahhh! Yurif, that fat kid...
    I remember how he complain when I farmed him in klaxxi'vess. He was very stupid.

Lol, so now Warmane forum is being used to express hate towards specific players? With their name in the thread topic?? The person making this thread should get a forum ban for this.

9. don't just ban the player abusing the bug, fix the damn bug so the next guy won't abuse it again.

10. the fam made a name for himself.

you go, gurl

11. Lol Yurif is camping the honor vendor roof all day and gets killed by randoms.

If he really bugs the vendors, make a proper report. This behavior deserves a ban.
    Until next year when the bug gets fixed, we will have to report huntards abusing this I guess...

12. Just make the damn vendors immune to CC and it's solved. Like... is it that hard? Leave them killable but not CC'able, so opposing faction can still kill them if they please, but at least they will respawn and not stay bugged stuck in walls.

13. mm guys, the fundamental problem is that this should be on the bugtracker OR as a generalized thread about the vendor getting bugged. Instead this thread picks out a player name to directly insult him.

It wudnt be a problem until *****s like this start commenting ....

Ahhh! Yurif, that fat kid...

14. mm guys, the fundamental problem is that this should be on the bugtracker OR as a generalized thread about the vendor getting bugged. Instead this thread picks out a player name to directly insult him.

It wudnt be a problem until *****s like this start commenting ....
    Post a bug in bugtracker and nothing will be fixed.
    Make a forum drama and maybe someone listens to you.
    It is always a good time to criticize some ''players''.
    You quote my post 2 times to say the same in either.
    Edited: October 21, 2015