1. Class Decisions

Hi, so in every WoW server, be it private or retail I'll be a holy paladin.It's just my favourite. However if I decided to join this realm would I be able to find a guild to raid with as a holy paladin, or are they seen everywhere? If that's the case what would people say is underplayed and I should give a go?

2. It's insane how imbalanced the ally class ratio is... All because of a stupid PvP racial combined with an OP ret spec. Sad, really.
    I basically "main" 3 classes - druid, priest and pally, but after seeing this IDK if I want to lvl up my pally anymore ;x

I think that resto shamans and disc priests will be the most wanted healers.
    Edited: October 17, 2015

3. Hi, so in every WoW server, be it private or retail I'll be a holy paladin.It's just my favourite. However if I decided to join this realm would I be able to find a guild to raid with as a holy paladin, or are they seen everywhere? If that's the case what would people say is underplayed and I should give a go?

Holy palys are rare.
    There are plenty of palys but they all prefer Retribution the 4 button spec.

4. It's insane how imbalanced the ally class ratio is... All because of a stupid PvP racial combined with an OP ret spec. Sad, really.
    I basically "main" 3 classes - druid, priest and pally, but after seeing this IDK if I want to lvl up my pally anymore ;x

I think that resto shamans and disc priests will be the most wanted healers.
    "op ret spec"
    Ret's better in cata from my experience.

And if you're talking about lvl 60 specifically, everything's ****ed at that lvl.

5. On ally side it seems to be insanely much paladins. so even if only a small 5 of those are holy there will still be a big bunch of them.
    On horde side there is still lots of pally's but not as extreme. there seems to be much better class balance on horde side actually

personally i would not roll a paladin on either side as there are soo many. i would go for priest or shammy if i wanted to heal. there are not much priests at all. fairly many shammies but almost no resto ones.