1. Give some attention to Frostwolf...

The title says it all. The whole Frostwolf community feels like if we're forgotten, like if we get noa ttention from the GM's or developers. Lordaeron is getting absolutely all the attention... If you make fixes so frequently on Lordaeron, what is so hard about making fixes in a server that actually NEEDS a TON of fixing?

2. Many of the fixes that happen on Lordaeron will be applied to Cata and MoP; their focus on one expansion doesn't mean they are completely neglecting the others. Staff is limited and due to the extremely buggy nature of private servers, it takes a very long time to make significant progress.

Proterean (Community Manager) was online for almost three hours yesterday answering questions on Frostwolf. They haven't "forgotten" anything; once Lordaeron reaches a point where they are happy with it, they will likely focus more attention on other expansions and realms. Don't get me wrong, I play on Frostwolf too and understand there is a lot that needs to be done and how frustrating the bugs can be. However, I've also been here since 2010 and have witnessed firsthand the kind of dedicated attention they give to ALL expansions, even if one occupies the majority of their focus for awhile.

3. Many of the fixes that happen on Lordaeron will be applied to Cata and MoP; their focus on one expansion doesn't mean they are completely neglecting the others.

We still have GAMEBREAKING BUGS on frostwolf! like Honor Vendors, TP LOS BUG, Gold farm expliot, many many talents broken. All this dont comes from Lordaeron...

4. We still have GAMEBREAKING BUGS on frostwolf! like Honor Vendors, TP LOS BUG, Gold farm expliot, many many talents broken. All this dont comes from Lordaeron...
    Exactly.
    Msg2Short

5. Many of the fixes that happen on Lordaeron will be applied to Cata and MoP; their focus on one expansion doesn't mean they are completely neglecting the others. Staff is limited and due to the extremely buggy nature of private servers, it takes a very long time to make significant progress.

Proterean (Community Manager) was online for almost three hours yesterday answering questions on Frostwolf. They haven't "forgotten" anything; once Lordaeron reaches a point where they are happy with it, they will likely focus more attention on other expansions and realms. Don't get me wrong, I play on Frostwolf too and understand there is a lot that needs to be done and how frustrating the bugs can be. However, I've also been here since 2010 and have witnessed firsthand the kind of dedicated attention they give to ALL expansions, even if one occupies the majority of their focus for awhile.
    pff, u realy believe that? they will probably upgrade server to 5.4.8 with no fix and different code sis. so they will start to fix clases cuz all fixes what we have now we will lose. and then after a year, mby less (in what i dont believe, cuz they have a lot of ppl working, but they are slow, so probably noobs in this profesion) we will havve old content, but the mop end game content will be still broken.

6. To be honest as far as i'm aware it's different cores which needs different scripting + the content that is on Lordaeron will be ported to the other servers (eventually). I can't say much to the other things rather then that the dev time slows downs a bit since as the poster stated is a lot of the work is on Lordaeron at the moment :) You prob will get the same answer as many stated before that wrath has more dev priority then cata and mop altho the devs for the expansions are still working on those expansions but i supposed the team of devs are not working as much on those expansions as they are on Lord but this is only my opinion and speculation.

7. Many of the fixes that happen on Lordaeron will be applied to Cata and MoP; their focus on one expansion doesn't mean they are completely neglecting the others. Staff is limited and due to the extremely buggy nature of private servers, it takes a very long time to make significant progress.

That information is good to know. Guess all i can do now is wait, since complaining won't make anything happen any sooner...