1. Sick of one type of players...

Hello all, first i want to say that i play assassination rogue and my ingame name is Silversnow. Now i am 522 ilvl full pvp equipped. And because i play wow since first wow relase, i know everything about rogues (rogue is always my main character) and a lot players hate me, but dont hate gamer, hate the game. It is not my fault because i dont have money to play on retail, so i play here, and i am really sick of noobs who threaten to me that i wil get banned, that they will report me, etc,etc... All started when i use vanish to escape 3 ally players in bg. And, look chat in pictures that i post so, judge by yourself. P.S. i want to apologise to all wow player who found themselves offended. But one player piss me off..
    http://imgur.com/a/C80gg look at album, and please comment.
    Edited: October 18, 2015

2. Hello all, first i want to say that i play assassination rogue and my ingame name is Silversnow. Now i am 522 ilvl full pvp equipped. And because i play wow since first wow relase, i know everything about rogues (rogue is always my main character) and a lot players hate me, but dont hate gamer, hate the game. It is not my fault because i dont have money to play on retail, so i play here, and i am really sick of noobs who threaten to me that i wil get banned, that they will report me, etc,etc... All started when i use vanish to escape 3 ally players in bg. And, look chat in pictures that i post so, judge by yourself. P.S. i want to apologise to all wow player who found themselves offended. But one player piss me off..
    Why don't you simply ignore them lol

Wow boasts one of the most toxic communities, that's normal administration.

3. when people said that to you, you should feel pride. because we are rogue, we suppose to kill people fast and when they try to hit back ..
    .bam vanish (RAGE MODE DETECTED ) :D
    This is how you play rogue. Seeing the score board, i can say that rogue is an *****
    since he died alot lol. How can you play rogue and died alot in bg

4. well, u can ignore them, but there is a some limit... @IGotFriendzoned when we kill them fast we "use" exploits, cheats etc...So keep calm and kill fast :D

5. ignore them, they will report u even then if u are 0:20 :D chill and relax.

off topic, should i try rogue? never played them :D ele shaman is too weak for me.

6. Hello all, first i want to say that i play assassination rogue and my ingame name is Silversnow. Now i am 522 ilvl full pvp equipped. And because i play wow since first wow relase, i know everything about rogues (rogue is always my main character) and a lot players hate me, but dont hate gamer, hate the game. It is not my fault because i dont have money to play on retail, so i play here, and i am really sick of noobs who threaten to me that i wil get banned, that they will report me, etc,etc... All started when i use vanish to escape 3 ally players in bg. And, look chat in pictures that i post so, judge by yourself. P.S. i want to apologise to all wow player who found themselves offended. But one player piss me off..
    lol man take it easy on those dumb ally dogs...when u rape them they cry to much xD u have to understand them :) also they cant admit lost game lol!..ignore is the best for u atm whenever u play../cheer ;)

7. u should try rogue, it is best class in wow ! :D i cant understand them, but i will take them easy next time, cheer :3

8. u should try rogue, it is best class in wow ! :D i cant understand them, but i will take them easy next time, cheer :3
    You should just macro: "Its only a game, why you heff to be mad?"

People like that do not really deserve your attention, guess they are too used to easy kills.

9. lol half year ban. i don't remember the last time i saw a ban from warmane for that long xD just ignore anyone who threatens u. if u weren't hacking, u have nothing to worry about. if u were, well then this is exactly what u should not have done, it makes u look guilty by getting all defensive :)

10. @PrimeFoxer thats it ! :D i am not defensive, i am just, idk, mad somehow, cuz they threaten and dont know how to play game. It is not my fault, its their fault. "Make love not Warcraft" :)

11. If you play rogue and aren't making people rage at you, you're doinitwrong.

12. In My "Half" culture, Japanese culture, the most sophisticated warriors on earth, The Samurai, they consider that their death as the biggest Honor that they would ever have, you have to die by the sword of your enemies or by your own. If a Samurai is defeated, he kills himself to regain his Honor. So when it comes to Rogues, vanishing at the very brink of defeat is something to be ashamed of.

But I would do the same if I was a Rogue of course, players love and hate the Rogue class, It just seems so cowardly to me. But I love Rogues as a partner in Arenas XD.
    Edited: October 20, 2015

13. In My "Half" culture, Japanese culture, the most sophisticated warriors on earth, The Samurai, they consider that their death as the biggest Honor that they would ever have, you have to die by the sword of your enemies or by your own. If a Samurai is defeated, he kills himself to regain his Honor. So when it comes to Rogues, vanishing at the very brink of defeat is something to be ashamed of.
    ahahahahahaahah

im sorry

14. I agree with you , because i main a warrior through the expansions and i think that dying from an enemy is not something that you should be ashamed.
    But i also have pretty geared rogue and this is their gameplay - go versus 2 or 3 or even 4 players kill one of them really fast and then boom----->vanish!

15. rog are the most cheated class, they think they can stealth and nobody can see them more often they use hack.
    people don't often threaten you that you will get banned for no reason, unless you did some shady thing, in this cased you might be hacking like most rog do.

what about comment before the ban comment, he probably mention how you hack and you didn't want people to see it.
    Edited: October 21, 2015

12 Last