1. Death Gate

I am truly sorry if a similar topic already exists. I have the following problem: a few hours ago the server crashed. Right before that I was questing with my DK, I was doing the quest which gave me the Death Gate spell. And I got it I even put it in my right action bar. Then the server crashed and when I got in, I had completed the quest and everything, but the Death Gate spell was missing. I'm not blind :D I looked every line of my spellbook. It's just not there and I cannot start the quest again. I also can't continue my quests because the next one requires the Death Gate.
    If someone can help me please
    <3

2. I am truly sorry if a similar topic already exists. I have the following problem: a few hours ago the server crashed. Right before that I was questing with my DK, I was doing the quest which gave me the Death Gate spell. And I got it I even put it in my right action bar. Then the server crashed and when I got in, I had completed the quest and everything, but the Death Gate spell was missing. I'm not blind :D I looked every line of my spellbook. It's just not there and I cannot start the quest again. I also can't continue my quests because the next one requires the Death Gate.
    If someone can help me please
    <3
    LOL thats interesting man :D u have to ask those GMS i dont think the players would know the answer..

3. I did ! I sent a ticket, still waiting for a reply tho :) Hope they answer soon, I wanna play :D

4. No can do. If you were leveling a DK and a server crashed, you have to start all over again..