1. Qeue skipping

Will qeue skipping be implemented on Lordaeron eventually? or do I need a higher premium ranking or something?

2. Premium Accounts "dont work" on Lordaeron, and will never work. You need to wait like other, even with premium account.

3. Well,i know that everything should be blizzlike but atleast there should be a queue skipping feature for premium members.

4. Well,i know that everything should be blizzlike but atleast there should be a queue skipping feature for premium members.
    It's not like the queues are longer than 10 minutes.

5. Premium Accounts "dont work" on Lordaeron, and will never work. You need to wait like other, even with premium account.
    They didn't say "never". Stop pulling stuff out of your a**. They said that it's temporarily disabled.

Well,i know that everything should be blizzlike but atleast there should be a queue skipping feature for premium members.
    LOL! Good one! Let's see, no RDF, gold drain mechanics, /follow in battlegrounds... Yup. Certainly 100% Blizzlike!

6. Im donator myself , playing since 2009 literaly, i wish que skipping is never implemented.

7. It's not like the queues are longer than 10 minutes.
    Oh really?

8. I've heard of a possibility to donate for queue skipping on Lordaeron only... Didn't happen.... yet...

9. A friend actually skipped the queue while i am waiting. How is this possible?

10. Yeah, I've seen those numbers and it's just a conveniently taken screenshot, I dced 3 times today and I've seen the queues, with 750 people in queue I got in in 20 minutes with Estimated time jumping between 6 minutes and 136 minutes. The problem is estimated time is calculated like when copying files in windows 95 (Hopefully some people are old enough to understand this reference)

11. Let me get this right... You've chose to play on a Realm that is HARDCORE, where you have Limited stuff and you're complaining about Queue? I'm sorry, but you're not Hardcore enough for Lordaeron.

Also, it's Sunday, peak hours... It's not like there's Queue every single day 24/7.

12. Let me get this right... You've chose to play on a Realm that is HARDCORE, where you have Limited stuff and you're complaining about Queue? I'm sorry, but you're not Hardcore enough for Lordaeron.

Also, it's Sunday, peak hours... It's not like there's Queue every single day 24/7.
    People complain just about anything when they can't play :P

13. They should implement a "save spot" for like 2 minutes for people that disconnect.
    Like my Internet always do a short refresh on 22:00 and now i am sitting in full Queue again, I'm not having any problem that there is a Queue but I think there should be a short time span for people to login again.

Just think further when serious Raiding starts 24 People waiting for 1 person 20 minutes cause his game might crashed etc. and now you forced to wait to pull boss.

I really think this should be the fairest thing they could Implement, since people who want to raid and participate in the realm first race (like me and my guild) are not forced to buy Premium IF Queue skipping would be implemented.

14. They should implement a "save spot" for like 2 minutes for people that disconnect.
    Like my Internet always do a short refresh on 22:00 and now i am sitting in full Queue again, I'm not having any problem that there is a Queue but I think there should be a short time span for people to login again.

Just think further when serious Raiding starts 24 People waiting for 1 person 20 minutes cause his game might crashed etc. and now you forced to wait to pull boss.

I really think this should be the fairest thing they could Implement, since people who want to raid and participate in the realm first race (like me and my guild) are not forced to buy Premium IF Queue skipping would be implemented.
    To be honest i'm pretty sure we had such a system on the old realms... But i don't think Lord has it.

15. To be honest i'm pretty sure we had such a system on the old realms... But i don't think Lord has it.
    I never played here before so I can't say it was there but for Lordaeron right now no there is nothing like that, sadly.

12 Last