1. Disengage (and other displacement abilities?)

So, whenever you get CC'd on disengage you get bugged back to where you were when you used it. Im assuming this isnt intended as this isnt the case on blackrock nor was it on live. im interested if this happens with other forms of displacements (Thunderstorm, blink etc) Iv no idea what causes this **** but its infuriating.

2. Yes, happened a lot to me when tried to blink awaay, i would get stuck for no reasons ..

3. Happens when powershift any kind of roots, druids are screwed.
    Also when you jump and you got rooted mid air you got placed back to the point where you started a jump. This is definitely pathfiding issue.
    If someone can record it, please do that and post video on bugtracker.

4. Don't think there's a simple solution to this, same effect occurs when you get stuck somewhere in the map or when you try to jump out of a moving zeppelin. At least thanks to this we are no longer falling under the texture, so we got that going for us, which is nice.

5. Don't think there's a simple solution to this, same effect occurs when you get stuck somewhere in the map or when you try to jump out of a moving zeppelin. At least thanks to this we are no longer falling under the texture, so we got that going for us, which is nice.
    Iv also seen it alot when sliding down a hill, you'll just get teleported up to some random point on the hill and just kinda set there for a second before being able to move again.

6. It also doesnt negate fall damage like it should, disengaging near the floor (or at any point) you will still take full fall damage from the drop. Which is great....

7. I think that this happens because of the anti cheat.
    Sometimes when I use feral charge it teleports me back to where I was...
    Also getting out of the deeprum tram is always a struggle, getting glitched/stuck for a few sec.

8. Wait so Lordaeron is using a different anticheat to the other realms? for what purpose.

9. This new anticheat is ruining fun in PvP, jumping charges, stuns, roots etc. can save lives, but with this new anticheat it sometimes just teleport me around, my whole screen is blinking and I cant target anyone for the duration of cc.
    I see this bug as game breaking..

10. This is new lvl of this bug i recorded https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJnKvvvbknE HAPPENS ON CC JUMP ASWELL SO IF YOU GET STUNNED>JUMP=TRINKET in air you will get rooted back on place where you got stunned never saw this bug tbh makes pvp bugfest sometimes it happens sometimes it does not its very annoying prio rank1 fix imo it also happens sometimes when you jump off some lil hill or so

11. This is new lvl of this bug i recorded https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJnKvvvbknE HAPPENS ON CC JUMP ASWELL SO IF YOU GET STUNNED>JUMP=TRINKET in air you will get rooted back on place where you got stunned never saw this bug tbh makes pvp bugfest sometimes it happens sometimes it does not its very annoying prio rank1 fix imo it also happens sometimes when you jump off some lil hill or so
    Post it on bugtracker if you haven't

12. yea like when u thunderstorm and he uses disengage he got buged in air standing and shooting if he is ranged

13. Yea Thunderstorm should als throw targets who are in root and stun i think.

14. Theres nothing to post on bugtracker. The anti cheat system is ******ed. 2 of my friends got to 60 and left within the week back to other private because they said 50% of the time he charged he would get teleported back from even stuff like an earthbind totem would cause him to teleport back in place...They said why play there if arena is gonna have the same root in place mechanic anti cheat. Only reason im still here cause i will prolly just pve here.
    Edited: October 19, 2015

15. It's not just the anti-cheat, the disengage is delayed by a second, so anyone with some sort of CC can Stun/Fear you mid-air.
    But yeah it's mostly due to the anti-cheat, infact I saw a fly hacker yesterday that was just trying to get out of a cave and got ported back multiple times (was fun to watch) then I just killed him -.-

12 Last