1. Latency for Asia(China)

Hello there,

after the 17th of October I have been having 3 times more latency than usual.
    I've heard the DDoS attack came from China, so is it possible that now some
    limitations are put for the Chinese IPs? And if there are will I be forced to play
    with 900ms from now on? The problem is not on my part since I have tested it
    on other games/servers.
    I know Indians dont have higher ms, any fellow players from China can share their
    experience? Or maybe even Australians?

2. try connecting through a VPN to mask your IP, may solve it. no idea tho. Might be related to the anti-DDoS, might be just coincidence and your provider is the one having issues connecting to warmane's host. sometimes it happens - you can have a perfect connection with pretty much everything but the specific route between your provider and warmane's host is screwed. tends to stay like that for a few hours, but rarely persists for days. If you have friends who also play on Warmane from different providers you can tell what's the issue, if not try looking for people on the chinese board.
    also australian connection is ok afaik and haven't seen other asian players lagging.

3. I tried connecting through a VPN it only seems to worsen the situation.

4. I tried connecting through a VPN it only seems to worsen the situation.
    Eh no idea then, run a 'tracert logon.warmane.com' on your command prompt and see where the latency gets high, nothing really you can do about it tho besides waiting.

5. I think it does have to do with ddos measures, I can't connect at all now! just says unable to connect since the last ddos attacks. SE Asia Malaysia

6. i get about 350 ping from aus, which is great.