1. Swift Zulian Tiger

Hi guys.

why is [Swift Zulian Tiger] able in shop?

Deathcharger's Reins
    Swift Razzashi Raptor
    Swift Zulian Tiger

When this mount is possible to drop.
    U would say it woudlnt be able to buy this mount etc :)

2. Hi guys.

why is [Swift Zulian Tiger] able in shop?
    When this mount is possible to drop.
    U would say it woudlnt be able to buy this mount etc :)
    Well when its possible to drop then go farm it and save you some money
    Like really why are people crying on Vanity Items to donate? i couldn't care less

3. again this QQ?

also great threat title...

4. These items should be unique and they are normally hard to obtain being able to buy them devalues it for players who actually earn it in game other then buying it..

So his point is valid in my eyes.. It must favour you though just using mums credit card to get Vanity's from the shop

5. Also Deathcharger's Reins, Swift Razzashi Raptor and Winterspring Frostsaber(!) which requires an insane ammount of boring rep grind...

But as long as Invincible isn't in the shop it's OK... I guess...
    altho they used to be unique and rare mounts ;x

6. Also Deathcharger's Reins, Swift Razzashi Raptor and Winterspring Frostsaber(!) which requires an insane ammount of boring rep grind...

But as long as Invincible isn't in the shop it's OK.
    this...as long as mimiron's head, invincible and arena dragons arent available (as well as possibly mounts from raiding achievements...)

7. But as long as Invincible isn't in the shop it's OK..
    you just cant see it kek

8. i really dont get you guys...
    BiS gear in shop? - buhu! bad Warmane!
    Vanity items/cosmetic stuff - buhu! bad Warmane!

all mentioned items HAVE ZERO IMPACT into game progression and IF someone decide to spend ENOURMOUS AMOUNT OF REAL MONEY for it you should be gratefull that someone paid for server maintence...

go manage yourselves or Kaer will get angry and put Shadowmourne on shop...
    Edited: October 19, 2015

9. I don't agree with high tier items being on the Store one bit, it's like selling best in slot epics (kinda) in my eyes.

Although I guess the price is fairly high, but still, you shouldn't be able to obtain rare items via the shop.

Mounts that are unobtainable ingame are ok on the store IMO though.
    Edited: October 19, 2015

10. i really dont get you guys...
    BiS gear in shop? - buhu! bad Warmane!
    Vanity items/cosmetic stuff - buhu! bad Warmane!

all mentioned items HAVE ZERO IMPACT into game progression and IF someone decide to spend ENOURMOUS AMOUNT OF REAL MONEY for it you should be gratefull that someone paid for server maintence...

go manage yourselves or Kaer will get angry and put Shadowmourne on shop...
    Just let em put Shadowmourne for about 1k USD, some kiddos will buy it prolly 10 and there will be no flood of shadowmournes while getting tons of moneys for the server. (Also they will probably suck because no good player would pay 1k USD for that weapon)

11. I don't agree with high tier items being on the Store one bit, it's like selling best in slot epics (kinda) in my eyes.

Although I guess the price is fairly high, but still, you shouldn't be able to obtain rare items via the shop.

Mounts that are unobtainable ingame are ok on the store IMO though.

Tiger and Raptor from ZG like Raven and Ashes in TBC can be dropped :)

12. Stop crying,jezus,its just a mount. Donators have to be awarded with something. Better than having BiS items. Just stop,no matter and I mean no matter what they put in market,there will always be someone crying about it and saying how unfair it is.

13. I find it funny this is like news to people.

Has anyone every heard of this? https://us.battle.net/shop/en/

Seriously, stop QQing.

14. I find it funny this is like news to people.

Has anyone every heard of this? https://us.battle.net/shop/en/

Seriously, stop QQing.
    Mounts from only-Shop.
    Mount from drop which can be obtained and also in shop - on realm where they try kill this a bit. ? :)

15. Mounts from only-Shop.
    Mount from drop which can be obtained and also in shop - on realm where they try kill this a bit. ? :)
    To be honest as far as i'm aware the shop is gonna look like how it used to be... BUT i can be wrong since they said they might have a progression system for mounts but Zulian tiger isn't that special... Would be worse if it was like Mimirons head THEN people would be pissed! :D

12 Last