1. [A] [CSI Stormwind] PvP Guild Recruits!

[CSI Stormwind] is an almost fresh pvp guild. What we are trying to Achieve is 'Total Entertainment' out of events that we are looking forward to make like, mass World PvP , Conquer Farming Lands and Alliance Towns, Duel competitions, Challenge other PvP Guilds and much more that have to do with any PvP action you can think of!

What we do at the time?
    -Endless Honor / conquest farming!
    -Arenas matches!
    -Daily Ganking!
    -Gathering more Exceptional players in order to make some serious Rated BG team.

We 've got an experienced and mature officer and guild managing team that want to create a LARGE pvp community, where everyone will find a partner to team up with. Like I said, what we are after is Endless fun and Entertainment in order to make WoW even more Enjoyable! So, If you are a die hard pvper, and want to Aid our Company You should give a Whisper to Horrorpunk or Lethalbowjob.

The guild is getting bigger and bigger every day as it was expected and we will always recruit more awesome people to join our team.
    Dedication is what u need to join. Item level is not something that should bother you. We got the properly made ranks so we can arrange who is able to join and who is not ready for any guild activity.

Thank you for you time and have an awesome day!

"So lock up your daughter
    And lock up your wife
    Lock up your back door
    And run for your life"

2. i want to join ur guild. soon to be lvl 90, mage, i love to do pvp, character name is fileos. tell me who i need to pm for invite please

3. Is there any ilvl req? Like you need to be in full tyra to join? Just joined Ally with my ret Pally and my ilvl is only 450.