1. A short story about brave Horde heroes fighting evil Alliance

console: sarcasm mode on
    Hi there,
    after seeing tons of threats about filthy Alliance "skull-levels" ganking low level characters I decided to post some screenshots showing brave Horde players fighting in healthy world PvP!
    console: sarcasm mode off

probably you will call it healthy low level help cos how any horde could be bad, right?

whatsoever, have a nice day :>

2. There's always gonna be people on both sides who gonna gank low level guys. They probably have low level of IQ and think it's cool to do it.

3. Today I got attacked by group of 5 hordies who were roaming the region, like srsly they made a group of 5 people are they so low IQ they cant even 1v1 a mob, wont even comment about player, never personally seen allies do **** like that, actually today in nesingwary camp there was a horde shamy fighting a ally rogue and a guy next to me said like ''dont interfere its a fair fight lol''

4. well instead of cry get used to it. horde sucks in pvp. why no 60 come to defend horde lowbies? cuz they get rekt.. useless flood forums with no sense topics.

5. simply got annoyed by tons of threats how ally are ganking lowies and how horde are cool, while such pictures of 4xlvl60 happens alot.
    i made this threat just to show few of forum users how reality of their own fraction looks...

6. Hence why this realm should've been pve. Haven't seen a single "Man I'm loving this world pvp " thread.

7. Hence why this realm should've been pve. Haven't seen a single "Man I'm loving this world pvp " thread.
    because people who don't mind it or even enjoy it, don't have the urge to share their feelings on the forums...

8. because people who don't mind it or even enjoy it, don't have the urge to share their feelings on the forums...
    So you enjoy getting camped by 60s while questing? Or you enjoy doing it ?

9. So you enjoy getting camped by 60s while questing? Or you enjoy doing it ?
    I seriously doubt that anybody enjoys being in a situation where they simply cannot compete. However, most people have found a solution to the problem:

Spoiler: Show

10. So you enjoy getting camped by 60s while questing? Or you enjoy doing it ?
    if there are 60s of opposing faction I just move to another place, there are tons of quests to do...also the only problematic zones are STV and to some extend winterspring, other than that I've experienced normal world PvP, 1v1, 1vX, getting ran down by higher lvl, getting killed by lower lvl...there's nothing wrong about it and it spices the lvling experience quite a bit, so yea, I enjoyed it...

11. console: sarcasm mode on
    Hi there,
    after seeing tons of threats about filthy Alliance "skull-levels" ganking low level characters I decided to post some screenshots showing brave Horde players fighting in healthy world PvP!
    console: sarcasm mode off

probably you will call it healthy low level help cos how any horde could be bad, right?

whatsoever, have a nice day :>

Im sorry im off the topic, but what is the name of that addon for dmg count adn stuff? Peace

12. Dont know about spell bar and minimap but he is using: recount for dmg, tidy plates/plate buff for bar and debuffs.

13. Happens on both sides. End of topic :)
    When I see a player from my current faction (Horde) ganking and ask him why hes doing this, the typicall answer would be :
    "Because they ganked me when I was lowlevel, too"
    "Its world PVP noob omg"
    "Why not"

14. Oh my god stop your whining. Just STOP. Chances of getting ganked while leveling up are pretty much equal no matter what faction you play as. If you don't think that's the case then you're an *****.

Please stop acting like a spoiled 6 year old and stop polluting the forums with this filth.
    DEAL WITH IT. Yes it is unfair, however it is part of the game. You are not entitled to anything. If you consider that someone else is making your game unplayable because they're ganking you (and they're a higher level), just *gasp* stop playing. Or go to a different zone/quest. THIS IS HOW THE GAME WORKS, you are going to get ganked, accept it and move on. Why are you posting here anyway?

15. So you enjoy getting camped by 60s while questing? Or you enjoy doing it ?
    That's not world pvp. That's ganking.

World pvp is pvp at the same level. And yes, people do enjoy that. Just wait till outlands, the 3 bases quest is going to be incredible.

123 Last