1. Hmm 8k player cap enable? That would be awesome exp!

Have u ever thinked about making 8k player cap, that would be awesome , if the servers can take 8k players why not enable it? it would be true wotlk retail exp hehe ! LONG LIVE WARMANE

2. They'll probably up the cap if the servers can handle it, but for the time being a fifteen minute queue isn't gonna hurt too much right. :)

3. Well if they enable 8k , it would hit 8k instantly.
    Its not just the que its the people who dont wanna wait in que like me(i love que for donors idea though), so i simply dont connect at all

4. Well if they enable 8k , it would hit 8k instantly.
    Its not just the que its the people who dont wanna wait in que like me(i love que for donors idea though), so i simply dont connect at all
    You can just alt+tab out of the Game while in Queue, go take a drink watch a youtube video and boom you can play.
    Like why would you not want to play if you are in Queue?

PS: They will raise the Cap if Server can handle it so keep clam might happen

5. I thought that the hype will slowly die out, but it's increasing every day. Mind = blown.

6. Well if they enable 8k , it would hit 8k instantly.
    Well, that's totally up to you.

Originally Posted by Zenjuro
    You can just alt+tab out of the Game while in Queue, go take a drink watch a youtube video and boom you can play.
    Like why would you not want to play if you are in Queue?
    This

Originally Posted by Zenjuro
    PS: They will raise the Cap if Server can handle it so keep clam might happen
    And this.

7. Have u ever thinked about making 8k player cap, that would be awesome , if the servers can take 8k players why not enable it? it would be true wotlk retail exp hehe ! LONG LIVE WARMANE
    It is a true retail exp right now as well, because the server currently has more players than the average bliz server, but yes more is always better in this case until we reach the limit of the map when there will be too many players everywhere and one will have to wait a lot to do a quest for example then it won't be fun

8. .. its not about que i cann be patient but imagine 8k ppl trololo ownage

9. make it over 10k and ever more people will come!

10. make it over 10k and ever more people will come!
    Yeah and the server would be unstable and crash 24/7... Really good idea man!

11. imho there are enough lag spikes and latency issues as it is...so please no...

12. soak it in boys that login queue is what success looks like
    the AH seems a tad weak for this many people though.....go figure

13. soak it in boys that login queue is what success looks like
    the AH seems a tad weak for this many people though.....go figure
    You have to take in regard that most people are not playing the AH at vanlia... Some people do some just farm and sell it to the vendors instead :) Many haven't even bothered with proffesions yet so :)

14. well, not sure what kind of machines they shipped for Lordaeron but remember that WoW is like 10 years old game :>

thats why Warmane can make servers bigger than they were back then on retail - hardware is better.
    for Blizzard it's still cheaper to make like 10 new realms with weaker hardware because I'm sure they'll get nice discount from any provider ;]

also a core that Warmane is using looks very stable.

like I said earlier somewhere on this forum - maximize player cap but don't sacrifice server stability.

15. There is an issue with this though. I've had a 1 millisecond dc three times today and then again full queue. They could implement same thing they had some time ago where your toon "stays" for a minute or two in case of this DCs so you don't have to wait. If you don't log in 2 mins then you are back on square 1.

EDIT before haters come: I know this is my end's fault not Warmane's. Still would be nice since we used to have it and Blizzard still does have that system.
    Edited: October 18, 2015

123 Last