1. GS cancer, ilvl cancer, all the same - I fled from ragnaros where i was tired of half of pugs asking 5,8 k GS and KS title just to go to ICC normal, just to level mage on Cata to see people asking 370 - 380 ilvl just to be invited to RDF HC...:D And after hour of waiting in queue (apparently ilvl357 is too low for any forming RDF hc group), i ended in group with druid healer with 90% of feral gear - 3 wipes and disband, and second time in a group with dps geared tank, out aggroed in nearly each fight after third spell of my rotation. Slowed down my dps, removed food buff, just to see the progress - i am not dying first, but second, after healer gets aggro because of need to frenetically heal the tank with ctc maybe lower than mine....

Only way to avoid I see is a good big guild. Of course most of them accepts you only with 8000 GS or 500 ilvl anyway... So, we are doomed....:-D

2. The other cancer is, a new popped up baby guild with a guild master carried in raids of end guild. 1 or 2 weeks old guild not even 25 man run full, they shout like linking LOD as guild achievement.
    oh come one bro, get that achievement yourself or stop being another cancer to community here please.
    reminds me of some current lord guilds saying they have certain realm firsts prior to moltdown... its the same ****.

blaming top guilds? no

let me explain why you are wrong. trial runs.

trial runs are held in most end game content guilds to tell if a player really stacks up or not to others and since most end game guilds do achieve LoD regardless of a few bad apples or not that player receives the achievement but are usually dropped from the guild for poor performance during said trial run once guilds and officers have a chance to discuss performance after the raid is over and can look at logs, deaths, dps, hps, ect. then you go on to say that these players who are bad but get LoD spam global with the achievements. which is very true. they ask for crazy requirements or say the guild has LoD as you mentioned. but how in the ding dong world of warmane is that the guilds fault and not the immature player who is spammings fault?

if you are going to hold someone accountable hold the player themselves accountable instead of pointing fingers at others. do not sit there and tell me you are going to hold an entire guild responsible for the shortcomings and full on mental ******ation of one player. that player chooses to type those things into global and ask for the crazy requirements and such. no one else is responsible for what they type or ask for. so dont feed me that line of complete and utter garbage.

@resse good guilds usually dont got off gearscore. but know this. good guilds expect you ready for Heroic LK. we wont spend time gearing you in pos,fos,hor or toc25 or 25n icc. we expect you to come prepared to do battle in Heroic modes. you would not believe the amount of players who fail to realize this. that being said i know i can speak for Aurora only but we have in the past and still do look at how applicants write their applications. if it looks really impressive we look past the gear and achievements and can see the potential of a player but we do expect that player to gear himself or herself up in order to raid with us. again i cant speak for all guilds just ours.
    Edited: October 20, 2015

3. Funky. Pugs dont know even what bis means. i tryed to join some pugs with my holy pally im telling them bis holy pally, linking lod. and they still ask the Gearscore. even aurora asks for gearscore in the app process. and if low. gets rejected. i know it from personal exp.
    Edited: October 20, 2015

4. Funky. Pugs dont know even what bis means. i tryed to join some pugs with my holy pally im telling them bis holy pally, linking lod. and they still ask the Gearscore. even aurora asks for gearscore in the app process. and if low. gets rejected. i know it from personal exp.
    we used to not ask for gearscore and i hate that it made its way into our application (hint hint wink wink joe, remove that crap from the app). and no you dont know from personal experience. sorry but you dont. we look at the armory. for every application. every one. before that we used to ask for a screenshot of their gear so we could tell when the armory was down.

we've had this same discussion about pugs for 4 years now. more than likely 500 threads about it. its a private server. just something you have to deal with. like ive said before. make your own raids ask for your own requirements. everyone has seen my streams when i join a pug and i say "hey ill heal or dps it" first response is "gs?" and i always respond with "gearscore lol" and proceed to link them all my achievements. if they dont like it then im on my merry way.

but it is one thing i hate about private servers vs retail. although everyone had the addon back then people would be laughed off the server literally for asking for GS requirements. i wish the player base would do that more often. retail kind of policed itself with the gearscore mania. we still inspected at dal bank steps for every pug. i see a lot of that actually going on these days vs pre moltdown where i hardly ever saw it which is a positive step.

5. but how in the ding dong world of warmane is that the guilds fault and not the immature player who is spammings fault?

if you are going to hold someone accountable hold the player themselves accountable instead of pointing fingers at others. do not sit there and tell me you are going to hold an entire guild responsible for the shortcomings and full on mental ******ation of one player. that player chooses to type those things into global and ask for the crazy requirements and such. no one else is responsible for what they type or ask for. so dont feed me that line of complete and utter garbage.
    I don't understand how you took my example as a real-time story and implemented it for just 1 player per guild.
    When there are more than 10 kids of same type from that guild doing that, it comes to guild only mate !!!

and about feeding garbage ? /facepalm
    its your own garbage who took this issue with 1 player per guild.

I am responsible only for what i speak, not for what you understand.
    Thankyou ! have a nice day !

6. Honestly though, gs isn't the problem. The problem is the mentality of players who require you to over gear an instance to do it.

7. Copypasting myself.
    Copy pasting myself.

Also, I have a guild, I'm actually the guild leader of one. But I have 11 toons. Now obviously I can't play all of them in a week, ontop of that I don't always have a lot of free time during Mon-Wed. And I don't really want to be a burden to my guild. Besides, they normally need my higher toons (hpally to heal VDW) and the lower toons I have that I really wanna play, usually that spot is taken in graids (E.g, Rshammy) So I'd rather gear up a bit in pugs so I can take the toons to graids eventually. Problem is, due to the stupid reqs, that's nyon impossible.
    Also, I wouldn't really say the raid req on global goes down through the week, maybe you play on Deathwing or something, but on Raggy it usually stays the same, or sometimes even goes up. On Thur/Fri I see alot of people still asking 5.8k for an ICC 25.

8. we used to not ask for gearscore and i hate that it made its way into our application (hint hint wink wink joe, remove that crap from the app). and no you dont know from personal experience. sorry but you dont. we look at the armory. for every application. every one. before that we used to ask for a screenshot of their gear so we could tell when the armory was down.

we've had this same discussion about pugs for 4 years now. more than likely 500 threads about it. its a private server. just something you have to deal with. like ive said before. make your own raids ask for your own requirements. everyone has seen my streams when i join a pug and i say "hey ill heal or dps it" first response is "gs?" and i always respond with "gearscore lol" and proceed to link them all my achievements. if they dont like it then im on my merry way.

but it is one thing i hate about private servers vs retail. although everyone had the addon back then people would be laughed off the server literally for asking for GS requirements. i wish the player base would do that more often. retail kind of policed itself with the gearscore mania. we still inspected at dal bank steps for every pug. i see a lot of that actually going on these days vs pre moltdown where i hardly ever saw it which is a positive step.
    If they're asking, for example "/w Class/spec/gs/Achieve" Like I do, I can understand if you only link them achieves, as for all they know you could've been carried (I know people with 2k toons with KS 25, one even had LoD). I hate GS, but if someone did want to join my raid and only linked achieves, I'd ask them for a GS, just so they don't end up being 2.5k trying to get into ICC 25 and end up wasting my time having to inspect them. 5k, fair enough, providing they actually put some effort into their gear (Enchants/Gems. And I don't just mean the vendor ones in Hellfire) but some people do try to get into raids when they are practically fresh 80.

9. I don't understand how you took my example as a real-time story and implemented it for just 1 player per guild.
    When there are more than 10 kids of same type from that guild doing that, it comes to guild only mate !!!

and about feeding garbage ? /facepalm
    its your own garbage who took this issue with 1 player per guild.

I am responsible only for what i speak, not for what you understand.
    Thankyou ! have a nice day !
    show me proof of 10 people from one guild. go ahead. ill be waiting.

10. Well, as the months go on, reqs for raids seem to get higher and higher, even though the population of the realm is slowly going down.
    6.2 for 25hc, 6.1 for 10hc, 6k for 25n, 5.8 for 10n, all ICC, 5.9 for ToC 10hc? 5.5 for ToC 25n?
    Wtf is with all of this?
    Honestly, I wish there was a way the staff could rid this realm of that horrible addon somehow.
    Their raid , their rules you're not forced to do anything . Either join or don't , it is that simple .

Or you always have the option to create your own raid with your own rules , or perhaps join a guild and raid with them .

At this point I'm not even sure what are you complaining about - is it the fact that you're too lazy to gather your own PuG group or too casual to join a private server guild ?
    Edited: October 21, 2015

11. Organize your own raids with your own requirements, what I really am tired of is all these DPS who feel entitled to be invited to raids. If you want to be in raids quickly just roll Tank :) you will experience 0 of your problems and you help balance the population, every kid wants to be that hunter dps tard.

12. Organize your own raids with your own requirements, what I really am tired of is all these DPS who feel entitled to be invited to raids. If you want to be in raids quickly just roll Tank :) you will experience 0 of your problems and you help balance the population, every kid wants to be that hunter dps tard.

Where the hell is my invite? I am entitled. You can't tell me no just because I play one-handed!

First 12