1. Too many GS freaks, is it contagious?

Well, as the months go on, reqs for raids seem to get higher and higher, even though the population of the realm is slowly going down.
    6.2 for 25hc, 6.1 for 10hc, 6k for 25n, 5.8 for 10n, all ICC, 5.9 for ToC 10hc? 5.5 for ToC 25n?
    Wtf is with all of this?
    Honestly, I wish there was a way the staff could rid this realm of that horrible addon somehow.

2. Well from what I can tell you need to be geared for the next raid tier before progressing on the previous.
    Makes sense, right?

Seriously though, that addon is the origination of cancer.
    Edited: October 18, 2015

3. Well from what I can tell you need to be geared for the next raid tier before progressing on the previous.
    Makes sense, right?

Seriously though, that addon is the origination of cancer.
    Next raid tier? On Raggy you seem to need to be geared for the next expansion.

4. Just lead your own raid and the problems solved and ask for what ever gear score you want.

5. I take it you haven't tried leading things on Raggy lately?
    Tried to lead an ICC 25 rep farm 7 hours after the reset with BOEs NOT reserved, 1 whisper in 15 minutes.
    40 man Raid on Stormwind? 3 whispers in 20-25 minutes.
    10 HC ICC, 1 whisper in 20 minutes.
    PoS, didn't even get a whisper.
    Need I go on?
    As I said in the earlier post, seems like the realm is dying.

6. I take it you haven't tried leading things on Raggy lately?
    Tried to lead an ICC 25 rep farm 7 hours after the reset with BOEs NOT reserved, 1 whisper in 15 minutes.
    40 man Raid on Stormwind? 3 whispers in 20-25 minutes.
    10 HC ICC, 1 whisper in 20 minutes.
    PoS, didn't even get a whisper.
    Need I go on?
    As I said in the earlier post, seems like the realm is dying.
    Sounds like you're playing at a down time, I've seen plenty of these fill up fast (the PvP raids are always a different story).

I've noticed the stupid GS requirements go up too, I personally can meet them but it gets harder and harder. I've seen nubs asking for 5.8+ for ToC 25 nm raids.

7. well lets be honest, most people in pugs below 5.6k expect to be carried, pumping out 6-8k dps is pathetic in ICC, being 5.5k gs you should really be pumping over 10k dps atleast. i see why people prefer higher gs, it may suck absolute dick but thats just how it is. Join a guild and problem is solved.

8. literally 6000000 threads of this stuff already. we all know its cancer. pretty bad when you can link the guy spamming for his raid in global realm first LoD and they still ask for your gearscore....... in a toc 25 normal....

9. That`s what you get when you educate people irl to pay attention to useless certificates and grades instead of actual useful skills.

10. Selaya! stop stalking my posts u boob!

11. Sounds like you're playing at a down time, I've seen plenty of these fill up fast (the PvP raids are always a different story).

I've noticed the stupid GS requirements go up too, I personally can meet them but it gets harder and harder. I've seen nubs asking for 5.8+ for ToC 25 nm raids.
    It definitely wouldn't be "playing at a downtime" I play different times through-out the day. And I'm usually always on at peak times too.

12. well lets be honest, most people in pugs below 5.6k expect to be carried, pumping out 6-8k dps is pathetic in ICC, being 5.5k gs you should really be pumping over 10k dps atleast. i see why people prefer higher gs, it may suck absolute dick but thats just how it is. Join a guild and problem is solved.
    I don't see why people prefer higher GS at all tbh. Considering I see 6k people pulling the same amount of DPS as I pull on a 4.9k toon....
    Also, I have a guild, I'm actually the guild leader of one. But I have 11 toons. Now obviously I can't play all of them in a week, ontop of that I don't always have a lot of free time during Mon-Wed. And I don't really want to be a burden to my guild. Besides, they normally need my higher toons (hpally to heal VDW) and the lower toons I have that I really wanna play, usually that spot is taken in graids (E.g, Rshammy) So I'd rather gear up a bit in pugs so I can take the toons to graids eventually. Problem is, due to the stupid reqs, that's nyon impossible.

13. That`s what you get when you educate people irl to pay attention to useless certificates and grades instead of actual useful skills.
    Criticizing the education system, comical.

You're opening another can of worms here.

14. Pugs suck. Most of the pug raid leaders have no clue about the game - same with most of the pug players that join these runs. Global raids are just aidsfest - even a simple ToC 10n can suck. What do you do to compensate people's lack of knowledge/ability? Overgear.

"Overgearing by 200~300 GS is understantable but 500+ is already too much!"

Welcome to supply and demand. As long as there are geared people looking for raids (even 10 normals) there will be leaders requiring high gearscores, no matter how bad they are (you can't prove you're good to pugs anyways as no one uses or even knows what WoL is on private servers).

Protip: the GS req. for raids on global decrease as the week goes on after the ID resets. So chances you're getting in a pug raid increases the further you are from the first day of the "week".

Just keep looking for coherent pug raid leaders or join a guild.
    Copypasting myself.

15. First of all, i would like to say 'SORRY' if i am breaking some ROC [Rule Of Conduct] by this post.
    Secondly, i would apologize if my post hurts anyone's feelings. But you should take it in positive ways and mend the wrong things on your side. If you dont care, mutual feelings here mate.
    @Topic there are a lot of issues such like that

i hold most end guilds almost 80% responsible for this scenario. Rest 20% are the pugs responsible for it who just crave for an easy gearing. Ok lemme explain why i hold such end guilds responsible

there are 4.9-5k GS noobs of end guilds (which cant pull even 6k-7k DPS) and guess what, they have LOD. That means carried kids in raid.
    That carried kid after getting LOD is still useless for an ICC 10 heroic but he gets his brain fixed that he has LOD, he should host ICC heroics. To minimize the slacking of his own DPS, he cries on global .... " ICC 10 Heroic Need all 6.1K GS .... link achieve GS role .... no achieve no invite" and linkS his carried cheated achievement. and so on goes.
    When that carried kid makes an alt, he feels he needs primo but again his own DPS is big issue so he cries again
    " ICC 25 NM .... NEED ALL 5.8K .... BOE/PRIMO RES .... LINK ME ACHIEVE GS ROLE .... NO ACHIEVE NO INVITE "

This is what is spreading like cancer on realms and at whole, the end guilds carrying those cheetos eating kids, are truly responsible for it.

To point out mainly .... *EDIT : Just removed names of 3 of those end guild of DEATHWING to let them read and have time to filter their players properly. Or it wont be much longer when people will start pointing your guild to be the noobest and ***** guilds on DEATHWING* had been one of the most respected guilds in their times. But now these both guilds possess almost 70% of those carried 'kids'
    P.S. not here to argue if its 50% or 70%, we see what your guild players shout on global while hosting a raid. So thankyou. Mend them, or kick them, or please carry more kids. hardcore gamers hardly care anymore.

The other cancer is, a new popped up baby guild with a guild master carried in raids of end guild. 1 or 2 weeks old guild not even 25 man run full, they shout like linking LOD as guild achievement.
    oh come one bro, get that achievement yourself or stop being another cancer to community here please.

I hope the story is pretty much same on Ragnaros.

12 Last