1. "you are not in range" lag

ok look....hunters are kiting me when im not even being kited
    is this because there are so many people on there server?

if you go into information you can see the latency for lordaeron is much higher than the others
    i would like to know why

2. Yeah this happens to me sometimes. I usually have it happen with mages. I am literally standing inside of them and it says "you are too far away".

3. i usually take bugs...or problems of any kind in stride
    but this bothers the **** out of me

4. I think this has to do with pathing or latency because it happens a lot to me also...

5. This bugg makes me feel bad at the end of the fight.

6. yep this is an experience ruiner
    i think latency should be the dev teams priority

7. If possible, can you list me some of the spells you are using when this is happening, as well as your average ingame latency?

8. If possible, can you list me some of the spells you are using when this is happening, as well as your average ingame latency?
    It's usually with charge when i try to attack the target that they can jump mid air or be out of range even tho it feels like i am in melee range... I use my typical spells like Shockwave, Devestate, Shield slam and i'm usually around 30-50 latency.

9. Its prettymuch everything, It always feels like youre fighting somone running like 500+ms. You'll be on top of or even litteraly inside the guy (wink) and youll still get the "ITS TOO FAR AWAY I NEED TO GET CLOSER I NEED TO GET CLOSER" spam. My ping is generaly 20-30ms.

10. If possible, can you list me some of the spells you are using when this is happening, as well as your average ingame latency?
    Any "melee/short range" attacks. My latency is like 50, so it's not on me.

11. To me it happens mostly when people are running on mounts, pretty much with any attack ranging from Judgement to Repentance. Latency from 10-30.

12. wow this is really annoying , when i chase some1 (mostly hunter - by foot) and i try to repentance him, and its saying im in range (grey circle in the spell pic) and its keeps saying im out of range! and he keep shoting me like im a training doll - no other choice but to bubble and get close to him (at least got speed passive) or when chasing on mounts but i just wait to get very close so that i wont miss judgment or rep and unmount for nothing.
    Edited: October 19, 2015

13. Every single melee spell procs that message on my feral druid. Sometimes i can't even stun a guy that went right through me.

14. Happens to me also, I have 25-40 ms in-game, I also use bartender addon which shows on my spell buttons range indicator - if spell is red = target is out of range, if spell looks normal = target is in range of particular spell. I play Balance Druid and often when I use Moonfire or Insect Swarm (I think basically it is for every instant cast spell) even my indicator is not red/addon says your target is in range, spells doesnt land and "your target is out of range" message appears.
    It doenst happen when my target is standing in one place. Usually happens when you are chasing someone. I think it is latency issue.

15. Can also confirm this issue. My latency varies between 30-60 and still have this issue. It happens a lot more often as more players are online. While the target is moving its nearly impossible to hit it with any kind of melee attacks and the only thing that appears is "target is out of range" message. Someone should look into this after my opinion because it is really gamebreaking for all the melee classes.

12 Last