1. Improper reasons for a Punishment

I was wondering, why did the Warmane staff remove the teleportation destinations to major cities, so i made a ticket. A GM answers my ticket, and after we have a little chat, the issue was solved. He said something about my name, and how it was against the rules. Soon after i got DCd and i was flagged for a rename. I was not clarified about the reason for this force rename, so i made a ticket. I was contacted, and told that my former name ''Arskapaska'' had the word ''Paska'' at the end. I was wondering, ''How is this name against the rules?'' the Game Master stated that in Finnish, it means Sh!t.
    Before this, i had throughly read the Code of Conduct, and could not find any points regarding naming a character. But i did find this:

'This page does not cover all the rules. If a GM find an unfitting behavior, he or she will punish the player accordingly.''
    (and yes, it has a typo)

How do we know if something is not allowed if we are not told about it? And if so, why should we be punished for your ignorance of not clarifying the restrictions this server possesses. Technically it is your plight; the players are not wasting time solving the issues of unclarified settings and rules.
    I'm a passionate Warmane player, and due to improper setting of rules regarding this topic, i demand a namechange back to Arskapaska. Period.

2. You're not in place to demand anything. First of all this is a free service, second read the terms of service. Your name was potentially offensive in the eyes of a GM and so you were rightfully renamed. You weren't banned for that either.
    Thread will be closed.